DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's not so much the drafts, but they got outmaneuvered so badly in the early game and you can't rely on wisp tiny forever

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Egm didnt play well in the first game on the wisp, often getting caught out alone. Second game was much better but everytime he died in chrono, that was a lost teamfight for TT. He shouldve basicaly never been frontlines to get caught by the void (easier said than done).

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
So many people have stopped playing this lately... Game really needs this patch to hit. This meta is just horrible
frown.png

My friends list is so empty these past few weeks, and i've resorted to playing Hearthstone. Save me valve. Save me.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
So the navi rumors ended up being true. Who is fng? Dont recognize the name.. also newest rumor is fnatics roster of trixi h1nn1 and 3 finnish pros.. still really curious about ppys team. I know its a pipe dream but wwould love to see era on it but thats a pipe dream. If it does end up ppy kuro n0tail fly and s4 who goes where? Pretty sure fly notail and kuro all want to play core roles

Cyni if your ever really bored and want tp come back to the trenches im always up for a game

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Twitch

New Navi vs VP just starting. The games were originally supposed to be played on some new streaming service, but it didn't work... Fng was playing for Power Rangers, kings of upsets.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Navi not very impressive so far. I'm sure a lot of it is simply adjusting to the new lineup, but they picked one of the squishiest lineups possible vs ES / Viper / Tinker. VP should win but Navi has a small chance if Dendi and Xboct get huge. Probably going to be bkbs --> high ground --> gg though. Navi drafts like they feel the pressure to be cute with their lineups instead of practical.

EDIT: Welp, VP played super passive after taking mid t3 and let Xboct and Dendi get huge. With a Viper I don't know why you would stall for lategame.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
G3 - Navi as we know and love it

G1 Navi started counter pushing at the right moment to stop VP from going high ground, which stalled the game and they never let them group up as 5 to finish the game, because they weren't ahead enough to force the t3 and rax.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Best part of that series, besides the crazy game 1 comeback, was g2 when Xboct centaur had heart, pipe, shivas, etc., and the caster says "he is literally unkillable," and then 1 second after he says that he gets lasso'd out of the base and killed in 2 seconds flat.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well all of them had bkbs so no return damage and razor is rather good can-opener with the dmg steal, I think he had 150+ damage stolen every fight.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, he was unkillable in non 1v5 situations. Anyone is killable, don't be silly.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Went from 1700 to 2200 mmr in a week playing almost nothing but SS and PA. PA is so op at this mmr. I just go pms if I'm getting harassed, phase, BF, hotd, then bkb, mkb, or abysal in whatever order I think is best for the game. I'm like 15-0 with PA at this point. Especially fun when the other team picks sniper or drow.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Navi vs Team Tinker is live right now, bo5. Unfortunately, some horrible company is sponsoring the event and it's only being offered through their streaming service, which is laggy and low quality. Hopefully it'll be like yesterday where they give up and offer it through twitch. It's essentially unwatchable right now.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Just stop watching, joindota has 720p vods up on youtube within hours. Not worth listening only to audio stream, especially when you have Clairvoyance shitting over both teams.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
FV is in every fucking game now, I swear. I'm still enjoying the game but solo que is such a crap shoot, last night someone insisted on going Brood middle vs. Razor because he saw it on youtube. This morning I had a jugg carry go 1-15 with just phase boots by 30mins. I just have to laugh now otherwise it would be uninstall time.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
I've been having a lot of fun with Earth Spirit; never really played him and now 40 games later I'm kicking ass with this hero, a lot of people dont know WTF to do vs him (bkbs).

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Source:ACE Announces Chinese Transfers

ACE has announced all player transfers and the complete lineups for the Chinese teams are as follows.

iG: Xi, Ferrari_430, June, ChuaN, chisbug
VG: Black, Super, iceiceice, fy, Fenrir
LGD: Sylar, Yao, Inflame, MMY, Faith
Newbee: Hao, Mu, Rabbit, Banana, SanSheng
HGT: ZSMJ, Kaka, Icy, prettyHaw, Cys
DK: (nobody)

Icy: LGD to HGT
MMY: DK to LGD
Rabbit: LGD to Newbee
Fu Bin: Tongfu to LGD.CDEC
XTT: HGT to NE
iceiceice: DK to VG
Faith: iG to LGD
Black: CIS to VG
Sylar: VG to LGD
June: CIS to iG
Inflame: CIS to LGD
shiki: NE to non-ACE club (name TBD)
ZCD: NE to non-ACE club (name TBD)
Maples: NE to non-ACE club (name TBD)

Translation:overview for carrymugabe
Source:dota2?????:#????#D.ACE 201...

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Disappointed to see DK completely disband. 4th place at TI and $850,000 in winnings... to nothing.

For the ones that "retire" at 24, the potential future winnings these guys walk away from makes you hope they have other means of income waiting for them.