Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If they keep this nonesense up about X is now rape you read about today the word is going to lose it's real meaning. Not talking about what they are now claiming about Cosby. But the amount of just true crap that some women talk about is now rape is just a joke.

cosby0.jpgv

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Mortimer Ichabod Marker has come forward claiming there was a history of frequent inappropriate touching on the set of Captain Kangaroo between takes of Picture Pages back in the 80's.

hqdefault.jpg

Itzena_sl

shitlord
13 separate accusations and no evidence? is this guy a ninja rapist or something? if he raped them while they were unconscious and left no evidence of rape then how the fuck do they know they were raped or maybe its that new kind of rape where they get drunk and have mutual sex with someone then sober up and regret their actions so they decide they were raped?
yeah i was wondering if this twitterstorm was part of the neo feminism narrative. if this shit is 8 or 30 yrears old then it should have blown up 8 or 30 years ao. seems awful strange for this shit coming up now when its been out all this time
You seem very defensive about this whole thing, Astr0. Any old stories you care to share with the group?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You seem very defensive about this whole thing, Astr0. Any old stories you care to share with the group?
nothing regarding the allegations themselves, but rather the way they have been presented. it means any chick you have ever had sex with or maybe never had sex with can come forward and tell everyone they were raped by you and you automatically become guilty without any evidence of wrongdoing. this should be something every male should be pissed about. this shit has been ruining careers since fatty arbuckle.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The thing is the definition of rape has changed over the years. I'm not commenting on the validity of what constitute rape or not here, but today if you have girl over and you have few drinks and end up having sex, if she didn't explicitly say "yes I want to have sex with you" and regrets it the next day...you're a rapist. 10-30 years ago, that was just normal, back then rape involved the women explicitly saying no, and kinda physically pushing you away.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
I went to high school with the girl from the 2004 Temple incident. It was eventually settled out of court.

Given this, I'm not surprised to see Cosby's name attached to other incidents.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why do older black people get all those dark little skin tags under their eyes? And why don't rich famous older black people have them removed?

Morgan Freeman too:

OGrZbfd.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where there is smoke there's fire.

Edit: AP just reported TV Land dropped the Cosby Show.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I, for one, will never buy a Jello pudding pop again. Not that I ever have before but still.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am not saying he did or did not rape some chicks.. But really I would imagine there are worse people to get raped by than Bill Cosby. Think about it we're talking the 80"s here, they could of been raped by Mike Tyson and then beaten, I am sure after Cosby rapes you he at least tells you a joke or two.