Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think the only reason why any of this is news now is because they moved the goalposts on what constitutes rape. no means no and yes means yes even if you are thinking no. everyone has had sex they later regretted. its not rape. chicks banging rich powerful dudes to get ahead even though the dude was nasty to them and they were desperate is on them, not the nasty dudes. why were you so desperate that you allowed yourself to be in that position in the first place? maybe you should have made better life and career choices?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
typical rerolled stance:

"No! That's not racist, we define what racism is. All these people feeling racially offended/insulted are wrong!"
"No! That's not rape, we define what rape is. All these people getting raped are wrong!"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
typical rerolled stance:

"No! That's not racist, we define what racism is. All these people feeling racially offended/insulted are wrong!"
"No! That's not rape, we define what rape is. All these people getting raped are wrong!"
I know fuck us for not blindly taking strangers at their word. If it were up to some of you dipshits just looking at someone wrong would be "rape". How dare we use critical thinking to form our own opinions.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
typical rerolled stance:

who redefined what rape is? it wasn't rerolled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The more accusers there are, the more likely it is that someone will have some real evidence. I know they think they're proving the case by having tons of people come forward, but really, they're just raising the bar for how much proof people will expect. It's easier to believe one or 2 girls got flat out raped without being able to come up with proof, than 13.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Ossoi probably still doesn't understand what racism is. How do you feel about the child rapists that flew under the radar over there due to being PC? Is that the end-game?

Feeling offended or regretful doesn't constitute racism or rape. I'm even open to him doing this. I have no insight into Cosby. Maybe that's what he does. But there is no proof, and our legal system is based on the presumption of innocence. I'll take my cue from that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Isn't Ossoi from the UK? No Brit has the slightest bit of ground to stand on when it comes to accusing others of covering up rape.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I bet it was listening to rap music and wearing baggy sweaters that made him do all that raping. That's why he's so vocal against it now!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bill Cosby was an A list celeb at the top of his game during this time period, he could literally be drowning in pussy during this time but you are telling me instead he chose to roofie some bitches and bang them in their sleep instead? I have a hard time buying it.
Why? Maybe "roofieing" girls and bang them was his thing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Who's "they"? Did the legal definition change?
They(courts, feminist mainly) literally did changethe definition of rape. Rape used to be when you used physical (you fists or your lroofie of choice) force to make a woman have sex with you. Now rape is if your drunk or where"pressured" into sex.

Tldr rape is being confused with regret.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Many of these women are accusing him of using roofies. That would be covered by any definition of rape. These aren't accusations like Lena Dunham's. If what the women said is true, Cosby is a serial rapist by any definition.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
typical rerolled stance:

No one is wrong. Anyone who disagrees doesnt understand. Therefore your point is also wrong. which is impossible... Congrats, you have divided by zero.

iannis

Musty Nester
Many of these women are accusing him of using roofies. That would be covered by any definition of rape. These aren't accusations like Lena Dunham's. If what the women said is true, Cosby is a serial rapist by any definition.
Yeah, and that's a very serious claim.

That he has a lot of women coming forward to levy it does nothing to bolster the credibility of it. That sort of thinking is literally insane.

If I find 20 flat earthers and put you in a room with them, is the earth flat... or is it round?

Bob Saget did not rape and kill a girl in 1990.

iannis

Musty Nester
You're 100% right though. If he did what they're accusing him of he would be a serial rapist. I look forward to there never being any evidence whatsoever to substantiate the allegations.

It's not that everyone has already decided. It's that making a claim is not proving it.

And how do you PROVE this? That's very hard to do the day after the fact. Of course they rely on "well, 13 women have said it so there must be something there". Sure, there's something there. But I don't know what it is... and if you claim to I have serious doubts about your honesty.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I admit I do have quite a bit of trouble thinking of this guy as a rapist. However, for some of the women doing the accusing, it strikes me that they have very little motive to come out and say this now.

Then again, mass hysteria with plenty of accusations that were total bullshit can happen.
Day-care sex-abuse hysteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regardless though, this isn't a case of redefinition of the word rape. If he did what they said he did, its rape, period.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
if 13 women testified under oath, and gave credibile testemony under cross examination, one would think that it could create a situation where reasonable doubt is removed and a conviction could be possible.

I find it very reasonable that a woman in the 80s and 90s who was raped by Bill Cosby (aledgedly) via roofies, would be very sensitive to the backlash of coming forward at that time. I also think that these women would be alot more comfortable now, with more life experiance under thier belt to come forward. There is also a lot of saftey in numbers so i can understand why these acusations would be delayed. I dont see a ton of motivation for these women faking these acusations at this late stage in the game, sure there is a chance of some hush money, i dont think many sane women would fake those allegations and go throught all the public hell for the chance of a payout 30 years later. Crazy bitches however? like Janice Dickenson...well all bets are off.

I dont know if he did it and really i dont care if he did it.