Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm guessing they were willing to put up with it in hopes of furthering their careers. I'm willing to accept that as a form of sexual abuse even though its not forcible rape. He's ultra famous Cosby and you are some no one with a dream and barely a chance. Dude abusing that position of power is sleazy as hell. Of course it happens all the fucking time too I'm sure. Its just become a dogpile now with him on the waning side of his career and no real current fame. Back then it was probably easy to shut them up with threats and/or money. Now he's just some old man who's famous for what he did 30+ years ago.

The topic seems to have spontaneously combusted though. This isn't really a new thing, as mentioned, the allegations date back a long time and its not the first time anyone's brought it up. Seems like that video of Hannibal Buress (great stand up comedian if you don't know him BTW) riffing on Cosby being a rapist briefly went minor viral and next thing you know the whole issue is in the spotlight. If its really that simple then capital troll work by Mr. Buress.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's a little different if he was playing grabass / grabtitty on sets. There's a gulf between that and "he invited me to his trailer, roofied me, and assraped me".

Grabass I can easily believe. Sexual Harassment from a man on top of his game? Sure. You see that shit from men who aren't on top of their games. And it's sleazy, but it's not rape. Rape-rape as opposed to fart-rape? They are alleging rape, not sexual harassment.

You're not gonna prove that 10, 15, 20, 30 years after the fact. It's hard enough to prove 6 months after the fact.

This is just extorting a rich old man with rumors.

Well this new wave of feminism has done a fine job of making me not give a shit about rape.

Everything is rape nowadays, so I really don't know what Bill Cosby did to justify all these rape allegations in the first place. Did he fart loudly? Did he gaze at a lady with his zoopity-boppity eyes? Did he ask them if they wanted a pudding pop?

At this point in my life, you'd have to find me catching someone in the act of physically forcing another person into sexual relations in order for me to actually give a shit.

Congratulations, neo-feminism. Pat yourselves on the back, but just be careful not to accidently rape yourselves while doing it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cosby is not talking to the press about it so I expect them to keep running with this and crucify him.

I guess she didn't mind the first time? Or she thought he was sorry and wouldn't do it again??

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ramming your pudding pop into every hole of every piece of young naive aspiring actress ass with promises of helping them to make it big only to tell the bitch to piss off after you drop a load of picture pages all over their face might be a dick move, but it isn't rape.

Sounds like Mr. Cosby should of had a love contract.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
He said, she said. Without criminal charges I just can't be bothered.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
- Bill Cosby

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Grabass I can easily believe. Sexual Harassment from a man on top of his game? Sure. You see that shit from men who aren't on top of their games. And it's sleazy, but it's not rape.
Not true.

As I already mentioned, a number of UK TV personalities and celebrities have recently been prosecuted for historical sex offences. Including two people who presented kids TV shows. The victims don't come forward because the people in question were considered too powerful and the victims thought they would never be believed

Honestly, read up about Jimmy SavileJimmy Savile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia- there were always rumours that he liked kids, but because of his TV and charity work, the allegations weren't taken seriously until after he died. The whole charity thing was a) a defence mechanism so that he could never be seriously questioned b) and a way of getting him access to victims

There's also Rolf Harris, who was all over kids TV in the 80s and 90s.

If these guys can get away with it for so long, then there's no reason Cosby couldn't have been doing similar stuff

At the BBC, he presented the first edition of Top of the Pops in 1964 and broadcast on Radio 1 from 1968. From 1975 until 1994, he presented Jim'll Fix It,a popular television programme in which he arranged for the wishes of viewers, mainly children, to come true. During his lifetime, he was noted for fund-raising and supporting charities and hospitals, in particular Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Aylesbury, Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor Hospital in Berkshire. In 2009 he was described by The Guardian as a "prodigious philanthropist"[8] and was honoured for his charity work.[9] He was awarded the OBE in 1971 and was knighted in 1990.

In October 2012, almost a year after his death, an ITV documentary examined claims of sexual abuse by Savile[10] and led to extensive media coverage and a substantial and rapidly growing body of witness statements and sexual abuse claims, including accusations against public bodies for covering up or failure of duty. Scotland Yard launched a criminal investigation intoallegations of child sex abuse by Savile over six decades,[6] describing him as a "predatory sex offender", and later stated that they were pursuing over 400 lines of inquiry based on the testimony of 300 potential victims via fourteen police forces across the UK.[11][12] By late October 2012, the scandal had resulted in inquiries or reviews at the BBC, within the National Health Service, the Crown Prosecution Service, and the Department of Health.[13][14][15] In June 2014, investigations into Savile's activities in 28 NHS hospitals, including Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor psychiatric hospital, concluded that he had sexually assaulted staff and patients aged between five and 75 over several decades.[16]

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Damn was his eye always that bad!

It had always been off, by a bit. But now he looks like one of those messed up little dogs.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
nothing regarding the allegations themselves, but rather the way they have been presented. it means any chick you have ever had sex with or maybe never had sex with can come forward and tell everyone they were raped by youand you automatically become guilty without any evidenceof wrongdoing. this should be something every male should be pissed about. this shit has been ruining careers since fatty arbuckle.
What the fuck? "Automatically become guilty?" How do you figure? I've heard nothing about him being found guilty.

Yes, his reputation is being brutalized. At least part of the blame for that goes to the numerous memes made about Cosby rape. Yes, Cosby himself invited people to make memes about him, but I'll bet money that it's very likely most of those brutal memes were not made by women, feminists, or SJWs, but rather by guys who thought it would be funny to shit on a celebrity while they're down. Maybe you should consider that before going off on a completely baseless rant about how every male should be pissed about how easily they can be found guilty of false rape accusations made by evil females.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
What the fuck? "Automatically become guilty?" How do you figure? I've heard nothing about him being found guilty.

Yes, his reputation is being brutalized. At least part of the blame for that goes to the numerous memes made about Cosby rape. Yes, Cosby himself invited people to make memes about him, but I'll bet money that it's very likely most of those brutal memes were not made by women, feminists, or SJWs, but rather by guys who thought it would be funny to shit on a celebrity while they're down. Maybe you should consider that before going off on a completely baseless rant about how every male should be pissed about how easily they can be found guilty of false rape accusations made by evil females.
You are such a goddamn idiot. He was clearly saying that you become guilty in the eyes of the public, not that you literally are found guilty by a court of law.

Nice victim blaming you got going on there, too.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So, Cosby tried to rape Lou Ferrigno's wife back in the day.

Anyway, pulling old shows from TV Land and whatnot is completely retarded and unnecessary.

spronk

FPS noob
i think the michael jackson rule applies. if 2 or 3 people accuse you then i'll side on the defendants side, maybe they are just gold diggers or fucked up people. maybe michael just liked sleeping in his PJs with kids, i'll forgive the dude who made thriller and billie jean for a few bad decisions

but damn if 13 women said fat albert raped them, then he probably likes the rape. i've never found 13 women who can agree on a restaurant to go to, somethings definitely up if 13 agree on something

also if he raped lou ferrigno's wife that takes balls, i'd be scared shitless of the hulk coming after me

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Honestly, read up about Jimmy SavileJimmy Savile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia- there were always rumours that he liked kids, but because of his TV and charity work, the allegations weren't taken seriously until after he died. The whole charity thing was a) a defence mechanism so that he could never be seriously questioned b) and a way of getting him access to victims
different with savile where it seems there was a government coverup for a whole pedophile ring that savile was apart of

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
i think the michael jackson rule applies. if 2 or 3 people accuse you then i'll side on the defendants side, maybe they are just gold diggers or fucked up people. maybe michael just liked sleeping in his PJs with kids, i'll forgive the dude who made thriller and billie jean for a few bad decisions

but damn if 13 women said fat albert raped them, then he probably likes the rape. i've never found 13 women who can agree on a restaurant to go to, somethings definitely up if 13 agree on something

also if he raped lou ferrigno's wife that takes balls, i'd be scared shitless of the hulk coming after me
I read lou farrigno's wifes allegation it's still involved her calling cosby up and being invited over, or being awake and participating in some way, this is the thing with all of these "rape based on consent" things, it's legally murky and practically always devolves into he says she says. which is probably why there isn't any charges on cosby this whole time, based on violence there was very little and I never saw it where an accuser said cosby buggered them while they were unconcious. I still say after reading almost all the allegations that they all had a consensual moment with cosby if you read them, none of these are what we classically considered rape which is based of violence, even the drugged up people were awake during the sexual contact, even don lemon asked one why she didn't bite cosby's dick if she was blowing him and it was rape, because the element of violence that is the traditional viewpoint isn't really apparent.

these seem more like a history of abusive or controlling relationships with regret

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
One of the biggest issues I have with this whole Fat Albert raped me 30 years ago thing is one how long after the fact it is and two the definition of the word rape. If Mr. Cosby smacked a bitch up and forced himself on them while they were screaming no then yeah he raped them. If on the other hand they just had one to many Zima's and made some bad choices and decided they regretted it later and want to claim rape then that isn't rape at all.

Bill Cosby was an A list celeb at the top of his game during this time period, he could literally be drowning in pussy during this time but you are telling me instead he chose to roofie some bitches and bang them in their sleep instead? I have a hard time buying it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing they were willing to put up with it in hopes of furthering their careers. I'm willing to accept that as a form of sexual abuse even though its not forcible rape. He's ultra famous Cosby and you are some no one with a dream and barely a chance. Dude abusing that position of power is sleazy as hell.
I agree in theory, but the problem I have with this mindset is it basically means famous and powerful people are not allowed to get pussy. What the fuck's the point of being rich and famous if you can't use it to pull some strange? When a slut fucks a dude driving a ferarri, she does it because she thinks he will buy her nice things. If there's no agreement made, is it sleazy? In order for it to be sleazy, there needs to be actual coercion. Unless you're of a mind that it's sleazy to cheat on your wife. I could get behind that, but I have no idea what his marital status is or was back when this was going on.

Not true.

As I already mentioned, a number of UK TV personalities and celebrities have recently been prosecuted for historical sex offences. Including two people who presented kids TV shows. The victims don't come forward because the people in question were considered too powerful and the victims thought they would never be believed

There's also Rolf Harris, who was all over kids TV in the 80s and 90s.

If these guys can get away with it for so long, then there's no reason Cosby couldn't have been doing similar stuff
Not reading up on them, but based on what you said, I will assume they were both kiddy diddlers. Unless I missed something, that's a far cry from what The Coz is accused of. I think it's fair to say there's a different set of expectations for kids coming forward to report stuff and grown ass adults coming forward.

So, anyone else see the recent Black Dynamite episode with Cosby? I assume it was a new episode because I don't remember seeing it before. Seems like it was too soon to have been a response to this stuff.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider

Pretty much where I'm at. 13 women is a lot, I just don't know how you prove it. I also seem to remember Janice Dickenson is pretty out there but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.