Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah thats dodgy shit, i am willing to bet not one of those women thought they were raped either. because even if they had, their first response would have been to file a rape report. none of them did. none. lets forget trials and the threat of career ruination. lets focus on a chick waking up naked with a pudding pop up her poonanny. their first reaction is to run out and report the crime. nobody ever did. SJWs have moved the goalposts of what constitutes rape these daysas a boob touch or consensual sex while under the influence (later regretting the act) that a huge amount of women now can say they were raped. havent seen any new stories on this other than Mrs cosby saying these women are full of shit.
Camille Cosby defends her husband

khalid

Unelected Mod
See fanaskin. Chuk thinks that a woman waking up drugged probably isn't rape and they probably didn't think it was rape.

Now imagine how many other people felt like Chuk 40 years ago.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
See fanaskin. Chuk thinks that a woman waking up drugged probably isn't rape and they probably didn't think it was rape.

Now imagine how many other people felt like Chuk 40 years ago.
women waking up after WILLINGLY taking drugs and then having sex is NOT rape, women UNWILLINGLY being fed drugs and then while passed out being fucked IS rape. that was also rape even back in the 60s and 70s. nobody bothered reporting any of this to the cops. why are you so determined to think any of these allegations are true with nothing behind it?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why are you so quick to assume its all SJW changing the definition of rape? The reason I am "so quick to believe" these women is because there are so many accusations, many from credible women that have zero reason to come forward now and plenty of reasons not to have come forward at the time.

I am all behind you on someone like Lena Dunham's accusations. This shit isn't that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why are you so quick to assume its all SJW changing the definition of rape? The reason I am "so quick to believe" these women is because there are so many accusations, many from credible women that have zero reason to come forward now and plenty of reasons not to have come forward at the time.

I am all behind you on someone like Lena Dunham's accusations. This shit isn't that.
how isnt it the same as lena dunham? she wrote a bogus story to help sell her terrible book, these women are selling their rape stories to media outlets and none of them are even being fact checked. the allegations are whats being headlined. i need more than somebody story and then somebody else chiming in with "me too"

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The only distinction I would immediately draw is that Lena Dunham's sexual encounter happened well after date rape had entered the national consciousness (those stories really gained prominence in the 90's) while these alleged incidents with Cosby happened before that time. He was also in a position to purchase their silence, while Dunham's mythical 'Barry' was not. It doesn't strain credulity nearly as much that they would not have come forward way back when these events were supposed to have happened.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It is also a shitload more than one person making the accusation. It is also an accusation of an ACTUAL rape, unlike Lena Dunham's, where even if you believed her story was 100% true, still wasn't rape.

Basically the stories are not even remotely alike, other than they claim rape. If you see them as the same, you are looking at the world with some serious skew.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It is also a shitload more than one person making the accusation. It is also an accusation of an ACTUAL rape, unlike Lena Dunham's, where even if you believed her story was 100% true, still wasn't rape.

Basically the stories are not even remotely alike, other than they claim rape. If you see them as the same, you are looking at the world with some serious skew.
0x20 is still 0. talk is cheap, give me evidence. i am ready to back you up. just hand over the police reports, hotel bills, photos of the rape, audio or any corroborating eyewitness testimony.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

I mean, I find it unlikely that so many women would allege the same thing unless it really happened, but a group of unfounded accusations don't make a founded accusation. There's still no evidence of this happening.

This type of drug rape is hard to prove even the next day unless blood samples are taken and things are done quickly and correctly; nevermind 30 years later.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Thanks for pointing out, yet again, why none of these women can forward. You immediately accord their testimony as completely worthless. You want photos of the rape, audio of the rape, or an eyewitness, or it just doesn't matter. If they had a hotel bill, you would say "so what, all that shows is that they went there willingly", or as Iannis put it "it shows consent!" or some such hogwash. Now I get that an accusation by itself isn't much, but its not zero. So 30xsomething starts to add up.

However, as I said, I don't expect to change your mind. You see this the same as the Lena Dunham case, which it isn't even remotely.

khalid

Unelected Mod
This type of drug rape is hard to prove even the next day unless blood samples are taken and things are done quickly and correctly; nevermind 30 years later.
Sure, I get that. I'm not saying that they should take this to trial. I just think that after all these woman came forward, with other allegations from people that he was always known as somewhat of a creeper amongst women, that I wouldn't want him anywhere near women that I know.

Certainly dismissing all these allegations as 0x30=0 is absurd.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Just out of morbind curiosity. Those who are saying that all the accusations are in fact fake...with 20-30 independent women making an accusation, would that lead you to move with caution if your wife/daughter/mother/sister advised you she was heading over to Bills house/hotel late at night to discuss a carear opportunity? "Would you say have fun dear! go get that part!", or would you inform them of the 20-30 accusations so they could use caution.

Its clear you dont think there is enough evidence for civil or criminal trial, but is there enough out there to use caution when dealing with this man? Or would that not even enter your mind becouse "no evidence?"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wouldnt let my daughter near cosby. Not because i think he is a rapist, but because i think he is a pervert. While i do in fact think these rape allegations are without merit, i do belive cosby took advantage of these women in some manner. He used his position or their naivete or both to fuck him some strange.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
here's a list of accusers some of them sound really weird

23 Bill Cosby Accusers: Complete Breakdown of the Allegations - TheWrap

Actress Angela Leslie claims Cosby sexually assaulted her in 1992. She said she went to his house hoping to help her acting career, but was instead was greeted with a stiff drink.

"I couldn't drink it," she told the New York Daily News. "I tasted it and put it down. Then he asked me to go into the bathroom and wet my hair. . . . I walked back out, and he had removed his clothing and gotten into bed." She said Cosby then began rubbing the actress, even pouring lotion into her hands. "With his hand on top of mine, he had me massage his penis," she said." He masturbated with my hand. I wasn't pulling back. I was in shock."
what do you make of that?

she was never drugged she listened to everything he told her to do and she put her hand on his dick but i'm supposed to think it's rape because she didn't like it while also seeming to indicate she never voiced her displeasure at the time?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Thanks for pointing out, yet again, why none of these women can forward. You immediately accord their testimony as completely worthless. You want photos of the rape, audio of the rape, or an eyewitness, or it just doesn't matter. If they had a hotel bill, you would say "so what, all that shows is that they went there willingly", or as Iannis put it "it shows consent!" or some such hogwash. Now I get that an accusation by itself isn't much, but its not zero. So 30xsomething starts to add up.

However, as I said, I don't expect to change your mind. You see this the same as the Lena Dunham case, which it isn't even remotely.
I accord all testimony worthless unless there is something physical to corroborate it. Just in general. I really don't know what to make of this situation. I can't understand how 40 something women could get raped and not a single one comes forward. But that whole line of thinking is kind of a fallacy based on what I think my reaction would be in a similar situation. I really just don't know.

spronk

FPS noob
when you start doing fucked up things you really start pushing the boundaries because just normal fucked up things don't get you off anymore. the sad price of power. most of you sound like you are too plain jane to truly understand and appreciate the depths of cosby's depravity. he is a modern day marquis de sade.

i'm just surprised he didn't keep pushing it, like end up eating human flesh or some shit

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't know about the depths of Cosby's depravity, but given that Chuk seems to think that drugging someone without their knowledge and having sex with them is just getting "some strange", I know I wouldn't want any daughter of mine near Chuk.