Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What's our opinion on bloodletting to get the retardation out?

Leeches?

Pulling teeth?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'd like to start a class for the other inmates. The curriculum will include studying recent events that resulted in chin pouts. It will be beneficial for other unmates currently acting like animals.

Column_sl

shitlord
I do have to thank Araysar for unwillingly helping me not only get rid of Sean after a year of fighting, but also drawing you into the rickshaw after I noticed you were following me from thread to thread.

I thought it was going to take a week to get you in here, but nope just a couple days for you to go full retard.

He's my best weapon on this site

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I hope me playing arm chair doctor does not offend you good Dr., but it seems to me this person is suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'd say if you work hard enough maybe one day you will be a big enough star to be added to my slain list, but your name is obnoxious and won't fit anyway.

Sorry bro =(

http://i.imgur.com/dWtPxxK.jpg?1

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I asked them to unban you previously, I didn't know you were going to go full retard.

Column_sl

shitlord
I hope you are not talking to me? I've only been un rickshawed once ,and that was so I could run the links for the EVO thread.

I happily take my time, and Ive never asked to get out except for that one instance

I'm the only person on this site that has ever been truely banned for just arguing. FYI

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope you are not talking to me? I've only been un rickshawed once ,and that was so I could run the links for the EVO thread.

I happily take my time, and Ive never asked to get out except for that one instance

I'm the only person on this site that has ever been truely banned for just arguing. FYI
No shit American Inventor and I told them the ban wasn't justified and helped you get unbanned.

Column_sl

shitlord
So when they infract you do they make you post in the video gaming forum as punishment? Color me curious, because you come to this board and pretty much dont interact with anything that isn't straight up trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.