Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Column_sl

shitlord
No shit American Inventor and I told them the ban wasn't justified and helped you get unbanned.
Well thank you, but I served my time for 3 days. It was a 3 day ban that expired when he did it. It wasn't a true ban, I think Soygen was just trolling you guys

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Suckteck is young. He does not recognize retardation instinctively like the older guys on the board.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is nerd slaying like in the Highlander? For instance, if Tuco were to slay Column, would all of the credit transfer over?

Also, I see this thread going great places, forever to be immortalized in the anals of Rerolled.

Column_sl

shitlord
The thread was already great when I graced it with my presence, but alas I have enough threads in the archives now.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Based upon my psychoanalysis, his father touched his penis and then left because of how miniscule it is in size. All of his posts show signs of inadequacy (small penis) and yearning for attention (abandonment)
Excellent analysis. I may have to appoint you as my retard squire. How good are you at wrangling restless retards?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm half tempted to remove Column's avatar. John Rambo would never resort to reporting people's posts like a bitch.

Column_sl

shitlord
Let this thread cook for a couple of hours, come back and they add another page where they are infatuated by me.

Should change this thread title to another Column Complaint thread, you lost full control of it Mario.

Column_sl

shitlord
They're making butt sex jokes about you. Does that add to, or detract from your awesomeness on this forum?
HAHA, tells people to stop engaging me on the forums, can't stop himself from doing it.

This is why I can manipulate you guys so easily, I know exactly what you are going to do next.

Column_sl

shitlord
So column, did your father abandon you or did he just touch your penis?
Since It seems I stole your thread, and you are asking me questions now.

This is the 2nd time you mentioned fathers in conjunction with touching penis.

Can we say this is something you have a great deal of experience in , or a subject that fascinates you that you can't stop talking about it?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You're the only retard currently in need of rehabilitation. The thread is supposed to be about you at the moment. You haven't stolen anything. I'm here to offer counseling, of course I'm the one asking you questions.

The delusions have reached unmanageable levels. I'll have to recommend an extended stay to the warden.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm half tempted to remove Column's avatar. John Rambo would never resort to reporting people's posts like a bitch.
Well it sounds like it just evened out by you threatening with another bitch move like adjusting a users settings.

The fact you have to announce it first to get attention warms my heart in the new Column Complaint box. ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.