Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Column_sl

shitlord
You're the only retard currently in need of rehabilitation. The thread is supposed to be about you at the moment. You haven't stolen anything. I'm here to offer counseling, of course I'm the one asking you questions.

The delusions have reached unmanageable levels. I'll have to recommend an extended stay to the warden.
Haha look at the doc still posturing when he realizes he lost his own thread.

They aren't even responding to you anymore, it's all about me now.

Column_sl

shitlord
Since Mario has proven to have no power in the Amod thread, has had multiple requests denied, and has sent himself to the rickshaw.

I move to change this thread to the Column's Complaint Box part 2.

Column_sl

shitlord
Judging by the Docs silence, I can equate that to his own agreement. It is now time to use this thread like my first vacation home to respond to various threads across the board.

Smug is going to be there. I can't wait to see him play against some of the Asians.

Smug did a Dudley infinite against Dieminon's Guile yesterday at NLBC:
I'm Curious if Smug did it for a full round, or just dropped it when he realized that probly wasn't the best way to win at NLBC.

Smug is good, but he chokes sometimes in bigger tournaments. Should be interesting to see how he places in Canada

Column_sl

shitlord
Ok, I'm a bit more hype now seeing the concept art. The prequels were too clean and cgi to the point where they felt like taking place in a different universe. Seeing Tattoine littered with discarded Imperial war machines? Yes please.
Yeah it definitely looks promising. They released some rumors of Luke yesterday that seem bad ass, but I'm not sure how valid that info is.
If it's anything like the other prequel leaks, they will be correct about 50% of the info.

Column_sl

shitlord
Much excite. Pretty much the only reason I was mildly interested in a Bone.
MCC was the only reason I purchased the new Xbox. If they can get the new ranking system correct, and it doesn't lag at all with the new graphics it will be played for a long time.

The amount of maps from all the games in the playlist is pretty staggering, and Halo had the best CTF ever created.

Column_sl

shitlord
Sounds like speed HS is part of the expansion given the teaser on their site.

Also something to do with WoW Mage portals, dunno about that teaser

Well speed HS should be the new standard imo, it put's some sort of execution into the game.

Unfortunately it will probly be sidelined, and not supported.

I'm hoping for big rewards tho for the new tournament layout. That should be the number one playlist people should want to play now.

Column_sl

shitlord
This season is fucked up, I don't even know who is good and who is a fraud, at this rate the superb owl will be like cleveland vs dallas and end in a tie.
I'm surprisingly content with that.

Column_sl

shitlord
Watched it last night. B-
Well to be fair, 2001 also didn't get great reviews at first. Not a huge Nolan fan ,but Inception was also panned by the general audience.

I'll check it out this week. Don't have high expectations anyway

Column_sl

shitlord
might as well wait and watch all 3 at home, it'll be on an extended edition bluray release in early 2015

the desolation of smaug bluray had 25 minutes added to it I guess so I'd expect something similar with #3

Well some movies are definitely tailored to the cinematic experience, and this is one of them. I wouldn't miss this release just for some extra filler.

Part 1 extra stuff really added nothing.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well she is/was with Hawkeye in the comics so maybe she will be in the movie to give him some lines. If nothing else if she does well on SHIELD then she could be on Cap's new team for civil war.
She towers over the guy playing Hawkeye. They should have just cast her as She Hulk

Column_sl

shitlord
At 4am on Thursday, a police helicopter descended on the street an unnamed Bungie executive resides on, and cops surrounded his home. Authorities had been told the exec "had an assault rifle and he had placed explosives in the yard and he was holding a family hostage".

He had of course done nothing of the sort. The call - the latest incident of "swatting" to affect a member of the video game industry - had been a hoax, and when police got in touch with the suspect to confirm what was happening, he emerged from his home in his bathrobe "very confused at what was going on".

According to KOMO News, local police "believe the suspect has ties to the video game community".
That's some crazy shit, but all to common right now

Column_sl

shitlord
Hey look I get it you are mad, I took over your thread.

It happens when I get in here. You were just the lucky target this time.

You made it soo easy.

Since is now my complaint box, feel free to post your grievances ,and I will respond in a timely fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.