Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm pretty sure that he really offended mods, but that's before my time. Someone else would have to set it up. Might have just burned some more bridges as well.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Could we not put trollface through the good doctor's rehabilitation process?
Aren't child predators particularly hard to treat and susceptible to relapse? Of course I trust to the good Doctor in this.

Also, not really sure if the former is true or not.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Aren't child predators particularly hard to treat and susceptible to relapse? Of course I trust to the good Doctor in this.

Also, not really sure if the former is true or not.
If he didn't post CP, then that's not so much an issue, but posting dead kids outside of gore sites and chans is probably not the wisest option if one doesn't want to be banned/run out of town on the next train.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
If there is serious reason to believe he's actually a pedo, then yeah, the door stays locked.

But unless I missed something (and I very well might have), it seems he was just pushing the limits of good taste. I mean, he would post (non-sexual) pictures of underage girls which was creepy as fuck, but he does call himself Trollface, after all. Coulda just been fishing for a reaction. Maybe he could be the Doctor's first true indefinite patient where the community would have to come together and agree that he's been rehabilitated before he gets his privileges back?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm jealous and disappointed that I didn't think of the "youth in Asia" joke.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got mad because I've spent the past year defending internet/gaming communities like this one to other people, and then you guys just end up being irredeemable rape culture enthusiasts. This board was originally pretty reasonable outside of a few assholes but has gone way way way off the deep end towards right wing reactionary nutjobs.

I don't like SJWs because I don't like hypocritical profiteering off exploiting victimhood, the 'I-know-better-than-you-about-your-oppression' sexism and racism, the faggy white knight douchebags, and I especially don't like ideological litmus tests. But you guys seriously need to re-evaluate what kind of values you stand for. Keep 'pushing the envelop' on free speech by getting up on a soap box and defending the worst of the worst kinds of valueless, hateful, inciting speech, and you'll find the pendulum snaps back pretty fucking hard.

The real threat to free speech is abusing it to the point where these crazy zealot SJWs, who are more organized and have more friends in the media than you ever will, are able to successfully take it away from you. Yeah, it'll be just like prohibition, it won't work and it won't last, but you seriously risk suffering the consequences of a generation of censorship because you chose to stick up for hatespeech over basic human decency.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dont take the internet so seriously. Always remember the greater internet fuckwad theory. Normal people plus the internet plus anonymity equals fuckwads shouting shitcocks.

Wormie is like easily 90+% shock value shitposting when he posts, for instance.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
"While females tend to show higher rates of reported nonfatal suicidal behavior and suicide ideation, males have a much higher rate of completed suicides."

#maleprivilege #rapeculture

Status
Not open for further replies.