Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh, it won't come to that. Cooler heads than that will prevail.

We're not #occupy up in hera.

You might have some weird shit happen like people showing up at a Clan Rally. Not to join the Clan, but just to point out that it happens. It happens out in the open. We give permits for it. Emancipation has not been revoked, and these dudes are generally even more po'buckin than the ones they're callin American Inventors.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Who decides whats worthwhile Mist, you?
You keep coming back to this same stupidity, as if I it's my decision.

What matters is the court of public opinion. We went down the rabbit hole of talking about Overton Windows a few days ago. If the SJWs drag the Overton Window on acceptable speech to their side, and your only counterattack is by shitposting IRL, you're going to lose in the court of public opinion. The Overton Window for what is acceptable speech will shift to the SJW side of of the scale.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
SJW have already tried this. They get the media coverage and their view point is pushed into public opinion almost exclusively.

iannis

Musty Nester
I do get what you're saying though Mist. Gay Marriage was handled less than perfectly, and unless I leave The South I'm looking at Tea-Tards as Reps and Senators for basically the rest of my life.

I mean there's a price to be paid. There's always a price to be paid.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm just less pessimistic about it.

I give it about 3 years before these kids get jobs. Then it'll be about 3 more to grow a new batch. And then it'll be something EVEN STUPIDER.

But hopefully by then we'll all be demented.

Welcome to getting older, Mist.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm just less pessimistic about it.

I give it about 3 years before these kids get jobs. Then it'll be about 3 more to grow a new batch. And then it'll be something EVEN STUPIDER.

But hopefully by then we'll all be demented.

Welcome to getting older, Mist.
You mean they get jobs in corporate America, and corporate America already controls so much of what is considered acceptable speech.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
As long as you realize "rape culture" is something completely made up and nonsensical, and then accuse us of apologizing for it by defending free speech, then sure... sorry for disturbing your... thoughts, I guess.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't apologize for rape culture. Rape culture is absolutely vile. There is no rape culture in America. Rape culture is India, or any Muslim country.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Consequences were harsher for me because I'm an asshole! Waaaaaaaaaah

This isn't fair! Waaaaaaaah
You really think I give a shit if you think I am an asshole? Please. Its about the fact that the mods, who are supposed to be impartial, or at least should try to be, are dishing out punishment based on their personal opinions. One of them just admitted as much in the ask a mod thread. And all of this is over the fact that a woman got attacked. Its as if she cant defend herself and needs all these protectors there to stand up for her. Some of you need a good raping.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't apologize for rape culture. Rape culture is absolutely vile. There is no rape culture in America. Rape culture is India, or any Muslim country.
So all those rape chants that people have recorded frat boys chanting don't exist? I mean it happens every fucking year.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hahaha you're such a fucking child. Of course I don't think you care if I think you're an asshole. That's not my point.

Impartiality? Bahahahahahahahaha? What do you think this is? You're here for free motherfucker. The mods have no responsibility to you AT ALL.

You choose to behave like an asshole constantly, then you're surprised when the trigger finger is a bit twitchy when you fuck up? Give me a fucking break lmao. Again, this didn't happen because Mist is a woman or because you made a rape comment. It happened because of your record of behaviour. At least own it and take your lumps like a man.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Lets look at song lyrics in general, what to you think Mist? I guess we should start censoring songs that mention rape, right?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So all those rape chants that people have recorded frat boys chanting don't exist? I mean it happens every fucking year.
Children being vulgar is evidence of a 'culture' of rape? Maybe an argument could be made for such a culture existing within certain social groups (frats, prisons), but the term 'rape culture' suggests it is a broader problem than it actually is. There is no 'rape culture' that exists on a societal level in North America. Stop.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Hahaha you're such a fucking child. Of course I don't think you care if I think you're an asshole. That's not my point.

Impartiality? Bahahahahahahahaha? What do you think this is? You're here for free motherfucker. The mods have no responsibility to you AT ALL.

You choose to behave like an asshole constantly, then you're surprised when the trigger finger is a bit twitchy when you fuck up? Give me a fucking break lmao. Again, this didn't happen because Mist is a woman or because you made a rape comment. It happened because of your record of behaviour. At least own it and take your lumps like a man.
The mods have a responsibility to everyone to be impartial. And the rickshaw happened precisely because Mist is a woman. If i had told anyone else that i thought they need a raping, no one would bat a fucking eye lash. But I guess a woman is lesser than a man so she must be protected by the likes of fat loser virgins at all times.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I personally don't like songs that condone property damage as a way to solve relationship issues.

That I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
Carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Another one

I bust the windows out your car
You know I did it cause I left my mark
Wrote my initials with a crow bar
And then I drove off into the dark
I bust the windows out your car
You should feel lucky that that's all I did
After five whole years of this bullshit
Gave you all of me and you played with it

Or this one, because of "rape culture", right?

White boy, don't laugh, don't cry, just die!

Song lyrics should be banned.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
When are female artists going to stop singing songs about hurting men? Why do they condone man hating culture? Their free speech is triggering me. If they want to utilize their free speech, why can't they do it about something worthwhile?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The mods have a responsibility to everyone to be impartial. And the rickshaw happened precisely because Mist is a woman. If i had told anyone else that i thought they need a raping, no one would bat a fucking eye lash. But I guess a woman is lesser than a man so she must be protected by the likes of fat loser virgins at all times.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, dude. People just like her more than you. Not because of your gender, but because of your personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.