Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Don't even type it Mist, I know. Women can say those things and not be offensive because women don't have power over men, right? It's only offensive when we do it. I know, I know.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gonna be hard to get sympathy with the 'its only because shes a woman' claim when you advocated a hate crime.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Not just college kids, but the 10% of college kids that join fraternities, and further the small % that do stupid shit like chant rape songs.

You heard it here, if any kid nationally chants a rape song, we live in rape culture.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Given the vehement reactions to fraternities that have had sexually violent chants/songs over the past couple years, it's pretty fucking obvious that society absolutely does NOT condone "rape culture" in the slightest. There's been half a dozen fraternities in Canada that have gotten themselves in to HUGE piles of shit over the past couple years. And we barely even have frats. Here's one example: http://www.macleans.ca/education/uniandcollege/ubc-commerce-orientation-cut-after-offensive-chants/

As mentioned, it was a "tradition", so I wouldn't argue that that kind of shit was more common in the past, perhaps even condoned. But it's certainly not these days. That's a good thing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Children being vulgar is evidence of a 'culture' of rape? Maybe an argument could be made for such a culture existing within certain social groups (frats, prisons), but the term 'rape culture' suggests it is a broader problem than it actually is. There is no 'rape culture' that exists on a societal level in North America. Stop.
I like how frat boys (all sophomores and higher) are 'children' that should be excused for their behavior, yet freshman college girls are 'adults' who don't need their sexual autonomy protected. Sweet double standard on this board.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm definitely white knighting Mist while simultaneously calling her an irrational idiot. You might be even more of a dumbfuck than Tanoomba.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm definitely white knighting Mist while simultaneously calling her an irrational idiot. You might be even more of a dumbfuck than Tanoomba.
You called rape a hate crime. You are a definition of a white knight. Quit anything important in your life today?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I like how frat boys (all sophomores and higher) are 'children' that should be excused for their behavior, yet freshman college girls are 'adults' who don't need their sexual autonomy protected. Sweet double standard on this board.
Holy false equivalence Batman!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Corrective rape is a real hate crime that happens to lesbians. You very directly referenced corrective rape when you said she 'needs a good raping to see the light'. I suspect there's a reasonable chance you knew exactly what you were referring to when you said that, but it's more likely that you're just a fucking idiot.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Corrective rape is a real hate crime that happens to lesbians. You very directly referenced corrective rape when you said she 'needs a good raping to see the light'. I suspect there's a reasonable chance you knew exactly what you were referring to when you said that, but it's more likely that you're just a fucking idiot.
Its great that the mods on this forums issue infractions based on pussy hurt faggots like you who see those they perceive as lesser than themselves being attacked. Stop making shit up and get raped.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Its great that the mods on this forums issue infractions based on pussy hurt faggots like you who see those they perceive as lesser than themselves being attacked. Stop making shit up and get raped.
You really are butt hurt over this. I'm amazed you think the mods give two shits about fair or right. With the various assholes who post shit I'm surprised they haven't gone whole hog nazi on us all. The reality is there are only about three people who's opinions matter on this board, and you aren't one of them.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You really are butt hurt over this. I'm amazed you think the mods give two shits about fair or right. With the various assholes who post shit I'm surprised they haven't gone whole hog nazi on us all. The reality is there are only about three people who's opinions matter on this board, and you aren't one of them.
The mods should give a shit about fair and right. A community moderated by a bunch of Sean's is not a real community.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If the other mods didn't agree with your infraction then they could've reversed it. I wouldn't even be mad about it. It's not like I have some spreadsheet that I can run your comment against and with a binary decision check if you need to be banned. We're left to interpret the rules as we see fit - sometimes we're wrong, it happens.

I didn't like you telling a person they needed a good raping. Am I in the wrong? I don't think so, maybe another mod does.

Status
Not open for further replies.