Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If the other mods didn't agree with your infraction then they could've reversed it. I wouldn't even be mad about it. It's not like I have some spreadsheet that I can run your comment against and with a binary decision check if you need to be banned. We're left to interpret the rules as we see fit - sometimes we're wrong, it happens.

I didn't like you telling a person they needed a good raping. Am I in the wrong? I don't think so, maybe another mod does.
Why would the other mods take my side? Soygen even admitted that I am being singled out for extra punishment. You guys being in agreement doesnt make it the right decision. Especially when its based on a fat white knight's belief that I said something I did not.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Did the report come before or after Gavin started making shit up and posting it everywhere?
The report came in approximately 1 minute after Gavin asked why you weren't shawed, before he went crazy, by a person that I'm fairly certain is not invested in the amod thread.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The interesting thing is, while Mist has calmed down after your tasteless (and worse, not even funny) comment, you are still riding the hurtfeels train into crybabby station. Who is it again that has the vagina?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The report came in approximately 1 minute after Gavin asked why you weren't shawed, before he went crazy, by a person that I'm fairly certain is not invested in the amod thread.
So how hard did your dick get when you saw a report with my name on it? 7 day rickshaw because one person is upset? Over some shit that is said over and over on these forums all the time?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
it isn't, I hope. there are some places I don't go. feel free to report similar conduct. enforcement isn't based on some nanny bot crawling the forums for bad words. people have to see it and give a shit.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The interesting thing is, while Mist has calmed down after your tasteless (and worse, not even funny) comment, you are still riding the hurtfeels train into crybabby station. Who is it again that has the vagina?
I am not here to provide you with tasteful and funny comments.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
it isn't, I hope. there are some places I don't go. feel free to report similar conduct. enforcement isn't based on some nanny bot crawling the forums for bad words. people have to see it and give a shit.
Mean and nasty shit is said here all the time. The only reason this was an issue is because it was directed at a female. A female who apparently is a child who needs protection. How many times have i told people to get raped in the last page or two? You see anyone up in arms about it?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Mean and nasty shit is said here all the time. The only reason this was an issue is because it was directed at a female. A female who apparently is a child who needs protection. How many times have i told people to get raped in the last page or two? You see anyone up in arms about it?
You are already in time out screaming at the wall. The mods are not yet ready to drown you in the bath tub.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
special rules in the rickshaw. fewer fucks are given.
Not really. I can show you an infraction for saying something in the rickshaw.

Anyway, you really think if we were having this conversation in another forum and I told you that I think you need a raping, I would get reported? Get real, shit like that gets attention only when directed at those perceived as lesser. The whole thing is pussy shit due to Gavin being a fat loser and Noodle not liking me. If it had been a different mod, the punishment, if any, would not be as severe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Wormie really thinks it's ok to tell lesbians they need a good raping to see the light, I imagine he thinks it's ok to tell a black guy he needs a good lynching.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If Wormie really thinks it's ok to tell lesbians they need a good raping to see the light, I imagine he thinks it's ok to tell a black guy he needs a good lynching.
Acting like a vagina will not attract Mist. Stop wasting your time.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
You're probably right wormie. You're not even the only saying you're in here because people don't like you. Still, I'd rather see more people taken to task than less. I just don't have the patience or concern to report everyone that deserves a time-out.

The best thing to do is to take your shaw in good humor and use this time to inform us about everyone else that would benefit from being raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.