Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Stop, youre getting me all hot.
Nope. I am getting you all offended. You should start reporting me. A word of advice though, wait till you know Noodledick is on so your report can achieve maximum butt hurt from me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I would never report you wormie.

Even if you touched me in inappropriate ways.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, clearly if I take exception to anything at all targeted at a woman, much less a hate crime, I'm clearly a white knight just trying to get some internet pussy.

The reality here is that you're just an anti-social freak who appears to feel the same way about women as Himeo and Dumar do, while hiding it behind a veneer of LOL IM JUST TROLLING.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is it a wonder why I think you are a spinless fat shit? One negative comment to a female and you think you know anything about me. I would tell you to get raped but you would enjoy it too much.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm not even sure what Himeo believes these days. I'd guess Dumar and Antarius are closer on redpill.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is that why your hand is constantly trying to strangle your tool of hate?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
A word of advice though, wait till you know Noodledick is on so your report can achieve maximum butt hurt from me.
This is exactly the WRONG advice. For maximum effect you wait till he is offline since he has his phone set up to alert him of reported posts. That way he gets pissed while dragging his ass off of the couch to come see what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.