Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why haven't you banned him? You seem to be another Draegan mouthpiece hoping to keep this place afloat. When the vast majority of your community has voted with their feet.

Feels is not going to be your life preserver.
'Draegan mouthpiece', fucking LOL. Use Craig or MMORPG at this point, if you're going to make comments like that. Draegan isn't even in the mix anymore and I highly doubt he cares what happens. If anything, he's probably elated that he isn't responsible for the forums anymore. I also spent a lot of time uploading pics over on the other forums yesterday and I wouldn't have done that if what you said had any truth to it. I mean FFS, I might actually be the last Mod who would be willing to be Draegan's mouthpiece, but I can't necessarily expect you to know the dynamics we had between the Admins and Mods.

It does seem really weird to me that some of the Mods I would categorize as having been the most pro-Draegan here were already over helping a_skeleton_03 before I'd even heard that there was a new forum, and that I'd end up getting accused of being a mouthpiece for Draegan simply because I'm concerned about losing people. That's just fucking bizarre.

And before anyone mentions it, yes, we lose people all the time and we've lost people with each and every move we'd made. But I don't want to exacerbate things and potentially lose more people than we need to over people being shitheads about this. To everyone that feels the need to come over here to browbeat people: it isn't necessary. There's a lot of people with accounts in both places, and if you don't fucking alienate people then most everyone will filter over on their own when/if the time is right.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
And I think this is a good post to end on, so I'm signing out and deleting the bookmark now.
And it only took you 159 posts to get there. Maybe someday we'll get you to where you can get to your conclusion in under 100 posts.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
'Draegan mouthpiece', fucking LOL. Use Craig or MMORPG at this point, if you're going to make comments like that. Draegan isn't even in the mix anymore and I highly doubt he cares what happens. If anything, he's probably elated that he isn't responsible for the forums anymore. I also spent a lot of time uploading pics over on the other forums yesterday and I wouldn't have done that if what you said had any truth to it. I mean FFS, I might actually be the last Mod who would be willing to be Draegan's mouthpiece, but I can't necessarily expect you to know the dynamics we had between the Admins and Mods.

It does seem really weird to me that some of the Mods I would categorize as having been the most pro-Draegan here were already over helping a_skeleton_03 before I'd even heard that there was a new forum, and that I'd end up getting accused of being a mouthpiece for Draegan simply because I'm concerned about losing people. That's just fucking bizarre.

And before anyone mentions it, yes, we lose people all the time and we've lost people with each and every move we'd made. But I don't want to exacerbate things and potentially lose more people than we need to over people being shitheads about this. To everyone that feels the need to come over here to browbeat people: it isn't necessary. There's a lot of people with accounts in both places, and if you don't fucking alienate people then most everyone will filter over on their own when/if the time is right.
Utnayan has already left the building.

It's your turn. Follow me into the light Carol Ann.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This thread is aids.

Do you want to remain part of the community?

Yes - then go register at Rererolled.
No - stay here and talk to Itzena or whoever.

The end.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Just signed up over at re.2 took a gander & got to say, dang it looks good. I'll visit both from time to time. Once again, thanks to all involved here and over there.

I have been assimilated.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just signed up over at re.2 took a gander & got to say, dang it looks good. I'll visit both from time to time. Once again, thanks to all involved here and over there.

I have been assimilated.
You have made your first giant step into the wonderment of a forum whose software and staff have done more for the site in the last 4 days than this place did in years.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Khane if you don't move over who is going to dispense condescending relationship and marital advice while never having had either?! Think of the children.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
WTF Enzie, you don't like ice cream? Fuck you, you're uninvited to rererolled.

Also, yall need to stop calling this place a relic of the 90's because I like relics. It just makes me feel all nostalgic and want to keep it around. I have 2 big boxes of vacuum tubes in my garage right now.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
This thread is aids.

Do you want to remain part of the community?

Yes - then go register at Rererolled.
No - stay here and talk to Itzena or whoever.

The end.
I'm pretty sure that much is obvious to everyone. That's not really the point. The fact that a_skeleton_03 is now in talks about buying this site just makes me wonder if we had waited and started talking first, we could have bought this site, made the exact same improvements HERE instead of THERE, and had no move at all. Obviously this opportunity has long passed and there's no going back. It doesn't mean it may not have been a mistake. I wish hodj hadn't left already, I would be really interested in how this point of view makes me a fucking retard no life etc.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Rerolled/Those Asians: last post = 7/21
Rererolled/Those Asians: last post = today

Well, that settles that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure that much is obvious to everyone. That's not really the point. The fact that a_skeleton_03 is now in talks about buying this site just makes me wonder if we had waited and started talking first, we could have bought this site, made the exact same improvements HERE instead of THERE, and had no move at all. Obviously this opportunity has long passed and there's no going back. It doesn't mean it may not have been a mistake. I wish hodj hadn't left already, I would be really interested in how this point of view makes me a fucking retard no life etc.
The real question is if people had not left and traffic fallen like a rock would the offer to buy the site even be on the table .

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
The real question is if people had not left and traffic fallen like a rock would the offer to buy the site even be on the table .
I guess we'll never know. Or maybe someone does. Even presenting such a question means you're a FUCKING MORON HANGING ON TO THE PAST !%$J0a0978!%!

So there is that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Khane if you don't move over who is going to dispense condescending relationship and marital advice while never having had either?! Think of the children.
I don't dispense condescending advice. I make tongue in cheek comments.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It is clearly more advantageous for negotiation to be the current situation than your hypothetical.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My wife is doing the GSHTWHES, so wayward son is stuck in my head. So, to that tune:

Come on over Wayward Son
There'll be peace when you log in
Lay this weary forum to rest
Don't you cry no more!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

I have been assimilated.
raw

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Khane

I always read your posts. I don't always agree with the content but I typically respect your opinion.
I am straddling both sites right now because there are still people here whose "voices" I want to hear. Yours is on that list.

I realize that may mean little or nothing to you but I wanted you to know nevertheless.