Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So what is an honest likelihood of a_skeleton_03 purchasing rerolled from Craig? Is it...

A) very
B) somewhat
C) not very

...likely?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So what is an honest likelihood of a_skeleton_03 purchasing rerolled from Craig? Is it...

A) very
B) somewhat
C) not very

...likely?
At this point? Why. A strong majority have already moved. I have already fallen in love with the software, I couldn't care less about the domain name. Aside from some posts or what not, this place doesn't matter. The people have already left.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Current word is that it's likely not only to import over rerolled data, but Tuco also has saved FoH data that will be able to be imported.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I guess we'll never know. Or maybe someone does. Even presenting such a question means you're a FUCKING MORON HANGING ON TO THE PAST !%$J0a0978!%!

So there is that.
Yea Thengel, you are clearly just a kiss ass MMO shill who only wanted us to all stay here under the new owners forever. :-/ obv.

edit: and chanur, fuck yourself. If everyone moved, then what do you care.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Can anyone direct me to the thread on the new forum where I can follow the progress of the transition, buying of this site, etc.?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The new forum is literally the two biggest fuckwads on the board, who I'm pretty sure based on all their in-fighting are either the same person or just have the same mental disabilities. Either way, the board has lost all their members to attrition and Rerolled was what was left. I'm sure the remaining hundred, only two of which were actually in FoH and only half even played EQ will have lots of fun with each other until the manic phase kicks in around 10 days from now and it all goes to shit.

The whole thing literally is nucking futs. Someone sold a board that no one contributed a penny towards to a guy who plans no changes, No one even knew about it for a month. But the truth I guess set them free..... It's almost funny.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The new forum is literally the two biggest fuckwads on the board, who I'm pretty sure based on all their in-fighting are either the same person or just have the same mental disabilities. Either way, the board has lost all their members to attrition and Rerolled was what was left. I'm sure the remaining hundred, only two of which were actually in FoH and only half even played EQ will have lots of fun with each other until the manic phase kicks in around 10 days from now and it all goes to shit.

The whole thing literally is nucking futs. Someone sold a board that no one contributed a penny towards to a guy who plans no changes, No one even knew about it for a month. But the truth I guess set them free..... It's almost funny.
But we want some changes, like new software and a much more modern forum. We have evolved more in 10 days than we have in 4 years here.
And if by two people you mean over 1550 registered users.

Come, dont come, no one gives a fuck, but try to be truthful and informed at the very least.

rad

Lord of Guk

You didn't donate? Am I the only fucking retard that gave Dbag money?...

Then again didn't you buddy cop with Pagan? <3

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Lots of people donated money to Rerolled. Maybe you didn't but others did. I donated about 100 bucks to Rerolled and Teljair.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If nobody donated money Draegan and Teljair selling it wouldn't have been a big deal. I never donated but other people, I'm sure many other people, did. And that's what makes the sale of the site a shit move.

The fact that they sold it while remaining silent and tried to keep it hushed makes it even less palatable.Fuck em. But if we do get all the content moved over and even some older content from the FOH days I'll go over and continue posting. I was annoyed about how the situation was being handled but if we can keep the history of this site without trying to hamfist restarting all those threads I can deal.

I don't trust a_skeleton_03 but it doesn't really matter either because Draegan was a twat and I'll post until the inevitable happens and I can't read the few threads I still enjoy without dipshits like Lithose shitting them all up with diatribes about his new religion.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If nobody donated money Draegan and Teljair selling it wouldn't have been a big deal. I never donated but other people, I'm sure many other people, did. And that's what makes the sale of the site a shit move.

The fact that they sold it while remaining silent and tried to keep it hushed makes it even less palatable.Fuck em. But if we do get all the content moved over and even some older content from the FOH days I'll go over and continue posting. I was annoyed about how the situation was being handled but if we can keep the history of this site without trying to hamfist restarting all those threads I can deal.

I don't trust a_skeleton_03 but it doesn't really matter either because Draegan was a twat and I'll post until the inevitable happens and I can't read the few threads I still enjoy without dipshits like Lithose shitting them all up with diatribes about his new religion.
Why do you care so much about old shit being saved and migrated over? It's just nostalgia. New drama will be made you can salivate over.