Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's an interesting take by someone who posted in every fucking thread trying to get this shit blasted by the new admins for the sake of the "community".

If you don't give a shit about all the content here why the fuck were you posting in the first place?

Khane

Astr0. Forget about all that and concentrate on the mecca you live in. KFC heaven. So many Korean Fried Chicken joints.

And that's a cogent point. If nobody here cared about the history of this board or anything that was being discussed here. Why did you even post?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That's an interesting take by someone who posted in every fucking thread trying to get this shit blasted by the new admins for the sake of the "community".

If you don't give a shit about all the content here why the fuck were you posting in the first place?
Are you really going to go back and read threads from 15 pages deep that have not been posted on in a year? i mean really. The stuff is in the past...we all read that. the thing that keeps us coming back is "NEW POSTS' and you damn well know it.

Khane

Are you really going to go back and read threads from 15 pages deep that have not been posted on in a year? i mean really. The stuff is in the past...we all read that. the thing that keeps us coming back is "NEW POSTS' and you damn well know it.
Yes, I do. Especially in the game forums. I re-started a King's Bounty campaign a few weeks ago and went back and read through the thread to get back up to speed. You know this used to be a gaming forum right?

And what the fuck are you even talking about? There is a reason we have a rickshaw hall of shame and hall of fame.

You want the infamous Onoes car sale thread being shot into the nether?

Khane

Oh and I also have a pretty good memory so I like being able to quote old shit that makes people look foolish.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Astr0. Forget about all that and concentrate on the mecca you live in. KFC heaven. So many Korean Fried Chicken joints.

And that's a cogent point. If nobody here cared about the history of this board or anything that was being discussed here. Why did you even post?
im trying to knock some sense into your head, you know where else all those old wonderful threads are stored? in your dang head. you dont need this site for game walkthroughs, seriously what decade are you living in?

Khane

im trying to knock some sense into your head, you know where else all those old wonderful threads are stored? in your dang head. you dont need this site for game walkthroughs, seriously what decade are you living in?
Uh, I'm not looking for walkthroughs, I'm looking for real gaming knowledge from people like Pyros.

Are you honestly going to sit there and pretend you remember every facet of every game you've ever played?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Khane has become Column. Just shitposting for the sake of shitposting. He knows he is wrong and just being a stubborn retard who doesn't wanna have to bookmark a different site.

Khane

There's also a lot of really funny shit that has happened over the years. Case in point, the mention of Millie in this very thread within the last 72 hours as a point made by people who were around for that.

New members, if there actually are any, would have no idea what the fuck you were talking about. That's the kind of history that should be preserved.

Tyen? Trex? Again, another thing new members would have no reference to. Yet people mention it and use it enough that it would be nice to be able to go back and read about.

Khane

Pretending history doesn't matter is akin to saying posting doesn't matter. If nobody knows you, remembers the epic threads and ridiculous meltdowns these forums are known for, what's the point of even keeping this place alive.

You idiots are betraying your own cause and don't even realize it.

joz123

Potato del Grande
There's also a lot of really funny shit that has happened over the years. Case in point, the mention of Millie in this very thread within the last 72 hours as a point made by people who were around for that.

New members, if there actually are any, would have no idea what the fuck you were talking about. That's the kind of history that should be preserved.

Tyen? Trex? Again, another thing new members would have no reference to. Yet people mention it and use it enough that it would be nice to be able to go back and read about.
Why would people need a reference on forum people? It's not a fucking tv show that you started halfway through. You truly deserve to stay with the sinking ship.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Uh, I'm not looking for walkthroughs, I'm looking for real gaming knowledge from people like Pyros.

Are you honestly going to sit there and pretend you remember every facet of every game you've ever played?
nope, thats why satan invented youtube game walkthroughs and why he invented google to search for tips on certain aspects. when furor was still playing EQ i used to lurk here and other boards for tips, but uh yeah that was 14 years ago and if i really needed the l33t infos i would just PM alex in IRC (my guild and his were in a sort of a coalition back then). the internet has better options these days than culling a thread for possible tips.

Khane

Jesus christ you're literally arguing against why anyone should ever post here.

Khane

latest

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
You aren't crazy Khane, I get it and I agree. They can't see the whole picture or far enough into the future to understand how that effects the board as a whole. Some people can't see things from a perspective other then their own. They are hardcore posters who probably check most forums and read almost every new post each day. Many users do not. They wait for the more active people to let them know about the best threads, then check them out later. I've gone and read through dozens of pages on old epic threads that I missed the first time around, or because it was in a sub-forum I never check. I was months late on j4's whore thread, for example.

Every time we migrate and lose old threads, the community shrinks more and more. It becomes harder for new posters to acclimate themselves because they have no frame of reference for the inside jokes and histories of various personalities. I mean, if the history is irrelevant, why not just have the forum delete posts after a month? What about a week? That's basically just a large chat room now. That's what astro is basically referring to, when he says you can just keep a history of the epic moments in your head, a chat room.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold. Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help. The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiian sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in. He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness. Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue. Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate. Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiian happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie. Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope. He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body. Just then Tito remembered, he was not man, but bear. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Grizzly Bear. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Reggie's father came in. "Reggie it's time for schoo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD REGGI-" and Tito attacked and ate Ray. Then Tito went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Canada.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The new forum is literally the two biggest fuckwads on the board, who I'm pretty sure based on all their in-fighting are either the same person or just have the same mental disabilities. Either way, the board has lost all their members to attrition and Rerolled was what was left. I'm sure the remaining hundred, only two of which were actually in FoH and only half even played EQ will have lots of fun with each other until the manic phase kicks in around 10 days from now and it all goes to shit.

The whole thing literally is nucking futs. Someone sold a board that no one contributed a penny towards to a guy who plans no changes,No one even knew about it for a month.But the truth I guess set them free..... It's almost funny.
More like three months, as I understand it.