Draegan sold the site to MMORPG.com

My definition of fractured would be more like what happened after FOH blew up, where a lot of people got lost/left behind in the transition between Morenetz, and then this place.
And yet, you are ok with letting one of the main persons responsible for that fracturing, into the new site? How many people were lost during that shitshow? How many poor, neglected children had to endure actual parenting once their father or mother was left with out a website to spend most of their time with? Think of the children, BAN Tyen!!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And yet, you are ok with letting one of the main persons responsible for that fracturing, into the new site? How many people were lost during that shitshow? How many poor, neglected children had to endure actual parenting once their father or mother was left with out a website to spend most of their time with? Think of the children, BAN Tyen!!
I have no say over who a_skeleton_03 lets post over there.

If I did, Tyen wouldn't be there, believe me.

He's a cunt.

Not even for the breaking up FOH shit, either, so much as the four years of fucking bot attacks. He admitted over there he did that shit 6 times to this place.

Fuck that noise.

That said, its not make or break for me if a_skeleton_03 lets him post. I don't think a_skeleton_03 has had time to think about anything in regards to that shit yet though, anyway.

Dude's been busy just trying to get everything in order over there in the first place. He hasn't had time to start thinking about shit like "Let's make sure to ban Tyen so he starts his robot attacks on the new site before its even got off the ground.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Basically, there's a lot of misinformation over here.

People seem to think because I immediately started promoting the jump to the new board, I must have some sway, say, or authority over there.

I have none. I have requested none. I've been offered none. I want none.

I simply do not believe this forum community should be owned by an outside party with no attachment to us and a motive to profit off us, and the silence from Draegan and the new owners of the site leaves me no room to offer them a benefit of the doubt that they won't fuck us in the ass first shot they get.

That's literally it. That is why I support the move.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also, if I had the authority to ban people over there, don't you think Tanoomba would be my priority #1 or #2 to do so?

But he's posting over there, too.

And that's fine.

But let's not presume too much based on misinformation here.

I was merely the messenger when I realized how hard Draegan had fucked this community.

I only promote a_skeleton_03's site because

1. He is a long standing member who is devoted to this community
2. He's the guy who had a parachute site up and ready to go on short notice

That's it.

K guys?

khalid

Unelected Mod
If we can forgive Russia in 2 years for invading a country, how long can we keep Tyen banned for simply being a shitstain?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We all know a_skeleton_03 is going to be a raw deal. He's a top notch complainer and takes everything personally. I don't think tyen is a bad deal, but ddosing the site is the ultimate bitch move. Our crazy to normal ratio may be too high.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If we can forgive Russia in 2 years for invading a country, how long can we keep Tyen banned for simply being a shitstain?
Well, Russia taking over the Crimea had no real direct impact on our lives.

Tyen's bot spam did.

:p

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Basically, there's a lot of misinformation over here.

People seem to think because I immediately started promoting the jump to the new board, I must have some sway, say, or authority over there.

I have none. I have requested none. I've been offered none. I want none.

I simply do not believe this forum community should be owned by an outside party with no attachment to us and a motive to profit off us, and the silence from Draegan and the new owners of the site leaves me no room to offer them a benefit of the doubt that they won't fuck us in the ass first shot they get.

That's literally it. That is why I support the move.
I understand your points and respect them.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The new site isn't fucking 4chan. That is some people buttmad at Hodj that are trying to prevent a move.