Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you really paid attention, it answered a lot of questions... with even larger questions.
Pretty much what I meant although I worded it poorly.

Basically we know that Flemeth was actually a vessel for Mythal and that The Dread Wolf was not really a god or something? Or he's been sleeping for a god damn long time and is super super weak comparatively. The Darkspawn Taint, although originating from the Fade (supposedly) is alien to even the Demons. They don't understand it and have no power over the darkspawn. Everything seems to return to the Golden City in the Fade, so maybe the next game will explore that some more.

Although I don't understand why Corpy needed to use the Elf portal to try and enter the Fade when he went in the first time the Magisters didn't seem to need one? So many questions...

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty much what I meant although I worded it poorly.

Basically we know that Flemeth was actually a vessel for Mythal and that The Dread Wolf was not really a god or something? Or he's been sleeping for a god damn long time and is super super weak comparatively. The Darkspawn Taint, although originating from the Fade (supposedly) is alien to even the Demons. They don't understand it and have no power over the darkspawn. Everything seems to return to the Golden City in the Fade, so maybe the next game will explore that some more.

Although I don't understand why Corpy needed to use the Elf portal to try and enter the Fade when he went in the first time the Magisters didn't seem to need one? So many questions...
Corpy didnt care about the mirror he just wanted the knowledge in the pool. Which contains knowledge on how to get to the fade the way the elves of old used to. Sigh..which means my morrigan knows how to get her hot little ass into the fade.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am guessing coryph wanted an easier method of getting into the fade then the one he used intitially since it required a great number of mages and I bet a few sacrifices.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Anyone else think it was crazy to keep a portal to the fade in your base. I was 100% sure Corphy was going to use it to attack..

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I cant play this game ever since this last update. I try to log in and it says I need to update. I click update it checks my files says I am good to go. Hit play and it says I need to update and so on and so forth. Any idea's?

Jumped the gun. Repairing seems to have worked.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Dragon age II is on sale for 3.99 atm on PSN, which is cheaper than any of the DLC. That being said, is there any DLC that is head and shoulders above the rest that i should pick up.

Its funny that DAO is still 19.99.

I am totaly going to play this whole series backwards.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dragon age II is on sale for 3.99 atm on PSN, which is cheaper than any of the DLC. That being said, is there any DLC that is head and shoulders above the rest that i should pick up.

Its funny that DAO is still 19.99.

I am totaly going to play this whole series backwards.
DAO goes on sale a lot too. They even gave it away for free before DAI came out. Legacy is probably the most essential DLC for DA2 as it helps set up DAI.

axeman_sl

shitlord
DA:O is not good for the console. There's a number of borderline gamebreaking bugs which you can't fix, unlike the PC version which can be patched and modded to solve all the little issues. I got it for the PS3 once and had to deal with shit like haste effects cancelling each other out and rapid fire on bows not working, things that completely break the otherwise best builds for some classes. I ended up pirating it on PC, and it'll run on anything these days.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure what you are talking about about DA:O. I had zero issues playing it.

Also, just finished a bow rogue on nightmare. Its rough until you hit about level 14, then it becomes fairly routine. The Storm Coast and third Emprise De Lion dragons are the hardest things in the game to beat on nightmare, but three tanks plus DPS is the magic formula that wins every major fight. I just need the stupid herb related trophies to platinum the game at this point.

Wife and I are still having a blast on mp, though. Almost have the title for Perilous runs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm having a real hard time finding the desire to finish this game. It's beautiful, story is ok, just having trouble staying interested :|

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
It actually took me more than a year to finish the original DA. Right now I am about 50 hours in DA:I, but haven't touch the game since January. It is not a bad thing you put it aside then come back later.

Btw, is the DLC free for PC?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm having a real hard time finding the desire to finish this game. It's beautiful, story is ok, just having trouble staying interested :|
Same. I want to play a version of this game with all the filler quests removed. And the itemization totally redone to be less MMO like and more.... Baldur's Gate 2 like.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Same. I want to play a version of this game with all the filler quests removed. And the itemization totally redone to be less MMO like and more.... Baldur's Gate 2 like.
You dont have to do any of the camp quests. You can set your clock forward on your PC to get over the wait times on the map quests. You Have to do almost zero quests in this game besides the main ones. Unless you want intricate backstory on warring houses you dont care for then you can breeze through the game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed a lot of the side quests but mostly because I just did them while exploring. As long as you have enough Power for the main quest lines they are completely optional. I put in about 120 hours in my first play through. Loved it.

I really doubt the DLC will be free unfortunately. If it is good though I don't mind paying for it. I tend to think most DLC is a rip off though.