Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

W

Wrathcaster

Finally got this a few days ago. The filler content is meh, but what really, truly pisses me off is how Sera disapproves of every goddamn thing I do.

I mean, seriously. This is the same issue I ran into with all the Bioware games. I always take it personally when the stupid NPC's get butthurt, and when I try to please everybody there's always this one character that ends up hating me no matter what. Turns out it's the free spirited chav elf.

Shit, I've made some serious moral compromises at every juncture and the ice queen Templar bitch still wants it. I'm somewhat certain the demon bull guy is actively seeking to buttfuck my character. I told all the mages to go fuck themselves and buddied with the templars, and the stuck up mage elf guy still likes me.

But the trailer park elf hates me for some reason. The main quest for me at this point is just to see if I can finish the campaign without this one character despising me for factors I cannot explain. I think I'll start picking dialogue options and quest choices at random.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally got this a few days ago. The filler content is meh, but what really, truly pisses me off is how Sera disapproves of every goddamn thing I do.

I mean, seriously. This is the same issue I ran into with all the Bioware games. I always take it personally when the stupid NPC's get butthurt, and when I try to please everybody there's always this one character that ends up hating me no matter what. Turns out it's the free spirited chav elf.

Shit, I've made some serious moral compromises at every juncture and the ice queen Templar bitch still wants it. I'm somewhat certain the demon bull guy is actively seeking to buttfuck my character. I told all the mages to go fuck themselves and buddied with the templars, and the stuck up mage elf guy still likes me.

But the trailer park elf hates me for some reason. The main quest for me at this point is just to see if I can finish the campaign without this one character despising me for factors I cannot explain. I think I'll start picking dialogue options and quest choices at random.
It's because she's gay bro. Also you can talk to her and tell her to fuck right off out of the Inquisition if you hate her that much.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The dialogue options with Sera really rustled my jimmies. I was actively trying to say I agreed with her but I lost approval no matter what I said. Finally realized that particular conversation could only be salvaged by ending it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The game is much more enjoyable in the longrun if you just disregard anyone's approval and just play with reckless abandonment

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The dialogue options with Sera really rustled my jimmies. I was actively trying to say I agreed with her but I lost approval no matter what I said. Finally realized that particular conversation could only be salvaged by ending it.
Really? I found it kinda easy to get to the point to take her to the bone zone...

Wait.

The hole zone?
The tongue tango?

Anyway Lesbians

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally finished this after 4 months and ~125 hours. Cassandra, Solas and Varric all the way. I tried mixing in the others to get some of their wandering party dialogue but I got sick of spending half the night messing with gear. Settled on only taking the other companions when I needed to for their character missions. Enjoyed my time with it but It'll be a long time before I play through it again for the other side of the story.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Finally playing this. I spent about two hours with it a few months go but I couldn't find my 360 controller pc receiver and the controls were an abomination so I abandoned it. Playing it now with a controller and it seems good. I still don't see how a fucking pc game could ship with those controls. I don't care if it was a port. Did anyone actually play it through on PC with keyboard and mouse? It made me want to murder kittens.

As to the game itself, I dig a lot about it. The crafting seemed cool but I seem to be finding better shit than I can make. I wish you could pick a party member and tell them to go gather shit with one button press instead of doing it yourself for the 9000th time though. Gonna go through on Hard as a 2h warrior tank, haven't spoiled anything so I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait to get rid of this boring fucking Elf, hopefully I find an interesting mage soon.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I played it just fine with mouse and keyboard on release, and they've patched the controls to be better since.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got the new DLC and starting to play through it. Feeling really rusty right now. But man I must say the game looks so outdated after having played The Witcher 3. It's crazy just how lifeless and 2 dimensional the world feels now in comparison to the Witcher 3. Speaking both literally and figuratively. CDPR stepped up the game hardcore.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly regret buying into all the hype and paying full price for it. I think I only got about 2/3rds of the way through, and I've never gone back to finish. Haven't uninstalled it, but haven't had the urge to start again or finish what I had going.

But really it's the multiplayer that destroyed the game for me. I mean what a shitfest. People were either being very conservative when they said the MP wasn't very good, or they just have terrible taste, because to me the MP was just awful. Unbearably awful. After the hundreds of hours I spent in ME3 multi, words can't describe how much of a disappointment the multiplayer in DAI was.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I only put like 30mins into DAI MP - but played through the story twice. I cant really say that the MP was a big appeal to the game.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I honestly regret buying into all the hype and paying full price for it. I think I only got about 2/3rds of the way through, and I've never gone back to finish. Haven't uninstalled it, but haven't had the urge to start again or finish what I had going.

But really it's the multiplayer that destroyed the game for me. I mean what a shitfest. People were either being very conservative when they said the MP wasn't very good, or they just have terrible taste, because to me the MP was just awful. Unbearably awful. After the hundreds of hours I spent in ME3 multi, words can't describe how much of a disappointment the multiplayer in DAI was.
The end of the game is pretty good, you might as well finish.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hakkon was ok - pacing/placement was weird - i mean you dont get anything worth a shit till 2mins before end of DLC lol - The new DLC i havent tried yet but will eventually.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I only got a few hours in. I hated DA1, but with all the praise this game got I thought it would be great but it's very boring to me. Maybe I'll finish it one day, but unlikely. Just not a fan of dragon age games I guess. I find the 'western style RPG' games very boring.