Dragon Ball Super

Cybsled

I agree, DBZ saw most of its cast become glorified cheerleaders at the end. But it also makes it a little odd when you consider most of the base characters would now kick the shit out of a SSJ3 ;p

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Holy shit...

It lools like Frieza will be taking Buus place on the team

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol its in the episode summary. Hopefully Beerus replaces Roshi with someone.

They did such a great job of setting up Killin as a legit contender then they drop this shitty Tien/Roshu episode. Holy fuck that episode nearly turned me into an SJW with Roshi's multiple sexual assault of that girl. Hopefully Tien has a good setup in the battle next episode.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Huh? Where are you seeing that?

Also, how the fuck does that work? lol
it was in the upcoming episode previews. Buu goes into hibernation and they panic and need a 10th fast. seems like Frieza is their go to. pretty fucking awesome IMO

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Roshi's been a perv like that since Dragon Ball? I mean maybe toned down a bit but it's nothing out of character for him.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Great episode. The amount of hype theyre building for this tournament is unreal. And we havent even got to motherfucking Frieza yet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Another great episode. Beerus was hysterical. Shit should get real interesting next week.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Man, the more I read the manga of Super the more pissed off the episodes get me, so much extra shit covered in the manga.

Example, in the current chapter (still on Zamasu vs Goku/Vegeta post-Vegito fusion), Trunks was apparently in his timeline a Disciple of the Supreme Kai, hence Trunks has the ability to heal someone back to full health/ki through his own power. Goku just "perfected" SSBlue by taking all the blue aura from powering up and focusing it inside himself, thus taking him to an entirely different level, said to be stronger than Beerus.

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST DO THIS IN THE ANIME, ITS SO MUCH BETTER.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Man, the more I read the manga of Super the more pissed off the episodes get me, so much extra shit covered in the manga.

Example, in the current chapter (still on Zamasu vs Goku/Vegeta post-Vegito fusion), Trunks was apparently in his timeline a Disciple of the Supreme Kai, hence Trunks has the ability to heal someone back to full health/ki through his own power. Goku just "perfected" SSBlue by taking all the blue aura from powering up and focusing it inside himself, thus taking him to an entirely different level, said to be stronger than Beerus.

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST DO THIS IN THE ANIME, ITS SO MUCH BETTER.
eh sounds pretty lame to me.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so according to upcoming episode descriptions...

Frieza turncoats before the tournament even begins and joins Universe 4. please don't let the 10th be Yamcha.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Interesting if true, although not surprising TBH. My guess as to the solution

They will probably find a way to wake Buu up or he'll just randomly wake up. Either that or the show embraces TFS and makes Mr. Popo the 10th lol