Drain the fucking swamp

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I voted against all incumbent congress critters this time and will probably continue

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Victoria nuland and robert kagan need to be ostracized from any government position or adviser role.

They're like the illuminati grand dragons of neo conservatism in government.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If I had to do over the constitution-

1) term limits congress.
2) lifetime restriction on branch - ie if you serve judicial branch you can't then run for congress.
3) Once every 20-25 years all current elected officials are barred from seeking reelection and clean slate builds up over the next 4-8 years of elections.
Thinking about term limits, I wonder if this would have the downside of making politicians less powerful and less able to stand against big money. If you're a 20 year incumbent housemember of a fairly happy district, your chances for re-election are so high and your campaign costs are so low that you don't really need big money to back you. But if you're a nobody, you either need to bring a lot of money to the table or need to give your loyalty to someone.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thinking about term limits, I wonder if this would have the downside of making politicians less powerful and less able to stand against big money. If you're a 20 year incumbent housemember of a fairly happy district, your chances for re-election are so high and your campaign costs are so low that you don't really need big money to back you. But if you're a nobody, you either need to bring a lot of money to the table or need to give your loyalty to someone.

I think this would have to go along with some drastic campaign reform as well.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I really hope that once Trump takes office he continues his campaign on the incestuous congress and senate. I would like him to endorse candidates and motivate his Trump Army to kick out these incumbent scumbags.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think this would have to go along with some drastic campaign reform as well.
I don't see how this can be done with the current SCOTUS upholding the first amendment.

I mean, if this is a fantasy land we can rewrite the meaning behind the constitution, make big money's influence in federal elections minimal and have state sponsored campaigns. Make it such that the only money in politics is state funds + small time donors.

But then you have a nightmare of regulation to try and stop people from speaking freely in so many ways.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
All this just makes me realize that there's credibility in all the Dale Gribble types that don't trust the government

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I would make it illegal to use the word Equality.
I went through my girlfriend's netflix account and 1-starred all of the "feel good" movies about trannies and whites oppressing blacks in tennis, badminton, etc.

Practicing my ground game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tinger

Golden Squire
1. Eliminate the DHS, EPA, HUD, BLM, DoEnergy,DoEducation, DoAgriculture and end The Fed. Eliminate all federal safety and consumer protection regulations. Re-Enact Glass-Stegall. Eliminate all federal welfare programs.

2. Cut all federal university endowments by 80-90%.
3. Introduce a constitutional amendment to the first amendment to eliminate the establishment clause.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...
to
Congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise of religion...
Fuck all those faggots jackhammering monuments.

4. Eliminate H1B visa program and the 'temporary'(lol) foreign work programs. Send them all home.
5. Deport 20-30 million illegals. Do what the austrailians just did, and never, EVER, let them back in.
6. Build a wall. Hire Rodrigo Duterte to handle border security. Shoot anybody that makes it through. Decorate said wall with decapitated heads of drug smugglers.
7. Deport, arrest, exile, all enablers of terrorist activity(financial support, material support, communications, propaganda).
8. Deport to Cuba all the little wannabe commies in your universities. Viva la Revolucion.
9. Repeal all affirmitive action laws and regulations.
10. Empty out Epstein's Pedo Island, and exile approx 90% of the democrat party and 45% of the republican party to it.
Then nuke it from orbit.
Just to be sure.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
1. Eliminate the DHS, EPA, HUD, BLM, DoEnergy,DoEducation, DoAgriculture and end The Fed. Eliminate all federal safety and consumer protection regulations. Re-Enact Glass-Stegall. Eliminate all federal welfare programs.

3. Introduce a constitutional amendment to the first amendment to eliminate the establishment clause.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...
to

4. Eliminate H1B visa program and the 'temporary'(lol) foreign work programs. Send them all home.
5. Deport 20-30 million illegals. Do what the austrailians just did, and never, EVER, let them back in.
6. Build a wall. Hire Rodrigo Duterte to handle border security. Shoot anybody that makes it through. Decorate said wall with decapitated heads of drug smugglers.
7. Deport, arrest, exile, all enablers of terrorist activity(financial support, material support, communications, propaganda).
8. Deport to Cuba all the little wannabe commies in your universities. Viva la Revolucion.
10. Empty out Epstein's Pedo Island, and exile approx 90% of the democrat party and 45% of the republican party to it.
Then nuke it from orbit.
Just to be sure.

Jesus fucking Christ dude. How fucking fucked did you get in Vietnam?

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Why don't we have a local Eastern European on the boards? I want to know what the non english news around the world is saying, but I don't really give a fuck about Lendarios' shithole.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

to

Then nuke it from orbit.
Just to be sure.

I bet you're one of those fuckers who celebrates the genocide of Native Americans

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Think there's more to it then we just started mass murdering them on arrival.

Like we started bullshit white people office envelope pushing politics.

I can just see it now.

"We had a deal"

"Things are always changing at Euro White Inc as I'm sure you understand. And this is, well, what we need now and yes its different than what we needed then but I'm sure you understand."

*picks up tomahawk*

So as you see here nothing wrong was done by us and we regrettably terminated some individuals who no longer own this land.