Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just watched, Judge Anderson can arrest me anytime she wants. Good movie for what it is.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Urban should have taken his helmet off at the end just to prevent them from replacing him with a cheaper frowny-face. Nick Cage will offer to do the next film as direct-to-dvd for about tree fiddy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I seriously have to wonder if his face hurt like a bitch from keeping such a deep frown all day. I can't frown that deep without my lower face muscles twitching like mad.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You won't regret it. Watching this movie will improve the hair coverage of your balls by 30%.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Finally watched Dredd last night based on all the praise here. You guys were right.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Bought this shit sight-unseen today based on your recommendations.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I seriously have to wonder if his face hurt like a bitch from keeping such a deep frown all day. I can't frown that deep without my lower face muscles twitching like mad.
Hah. For sure. I tried to do it while watching it in the theatre and couldn't hold it for more than a few seconds. Urban is a stone-cold face frowner.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Best news of the year indeed.

Thanks to everyone who paid for the DVD/Digital Copy/rented it!

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
LOL. Where's your god now?

rrr_img_10970.jpg

Judge Dredd 'might be gay'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ht-be-gay.html

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
megacity one is a simmering pusshole. any normal person wouldnt want to stick their dingaling in any citizen. anderson is a fucking mutie. sure shes hot looking, but you wouldnt risk your dick falling off to fuck her.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
megacity one is a simmering pusshole. any normal person wouldnt want to stick their dingaling in any citizen. anderson is a fucking mutie. sure shes hot looking, but you wouldnt risk your dick falling off to fuck her.
Speak for yourself. I'd risk it. Hundreds of times, even. Including the butthole if she gave it up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
anderson is fucking gorgeous man, shes a honey looking chick, but the reality of that situation man. her vadge might have a stank of an old musty basement with green mensies juice leaking out. im telling you brother, your wiener will turtle on its own. no matter horny you get , no matter how beautiful she seems it just isnt going to happen.

its a safer bet to fuck missy pyle in galaxy quest even though shes actually a Tentacle Terror disguised as a beautiful human woman because at least shes a pure Tentacle Terror, her TT vadge wont have DNA altering goo seeping out just waiting to fuck up your day.
tongue.png