Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm surprised to see so many Rerollers actually buying the film to support it. Maybe it's just the outspoken few, but in the past the impression I've got (especially from the Other Games forums) is that the overwhelming majority here is a dirty pirate.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
<--dirty pirate

and i gladly paid to see this in the theater, and am probably going to pick up the BR copy at wally world this weekend

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I downloaded it, then loved it and wanted to support it so I went to the theater with a friend and paid for him and then bought a Blu Ray copy for both myself and my brother.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
<--dirty pirate

and i gladly paid to see this in the theater, and am probably going to pick up the BR copy at wally world this weekend
Same yet I went out and found a movie theater and took the wife with me and paid to see it. Had to go across town to find a theater showing it and there was less then 10 people in the theater. We both liked it.

Teger_sl

shitlord
I think this is the only DVD I've bought in .. years. Dredd had the perfect blend of gritty violence and dystopian scifi atmosphere.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
If they don't call the sequel Dredd 2: Frown Harder, I'm out.

anderson is fucking gorgeous man, shes a honey looking chick, but the reality of that situation man. her vadge might have a stank of an old musty basement with green mensies juice leaking out. im telling you brother, your wiener will turtle on its own. no matter horny you get , no matter how beautiful she seems it just isnt going to happen.

its a safer bet to fuck missy pyle in galaxy quest even though shes actually a Tentacle Terror disguised as a beautiful human woman because at least shes a pure Tentacle Terror, her TT vadge wont have DNA altering goo seeping out just waiting to fuck up your day.
tongue.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and i get accused of shitting up threads, if you got anymore on my nuts you are gonna get mistaken for a third ball.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Redbox'd it. It was good! I'm jaded, yet it was an action movie that entertained me and I enjoyed. Not sure I'll buy the BR, since I hardly ever buy any (all I have is 1st season of GoT). I have been highly recommending it to people. I'd love a sequel.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
FUCK

"Dredd" Sequel Not Happening, Film's Props and Costumes Being Auctioned Off

Karl Urban's "Dredd" movie hit theaters in September and went on to gross only $32 million globally on a $50 million budget. The film obviously won't be getting a sequel, which is why the studio is now auctioning off all the props from the movie.

The Prop Store set up an eBay auction which will start on Monday, January 28th and will offer over 200 props and costumes. Some of the items available are Urban's full Judge Dredd costume and Lena Headey's Ma-Ma costume.

Judge helmets and belts will also be sold individually in addition to Judge Dredd's motorcycle. All items will be available to bid on for ten days. Click here to view the eBay auction.
The ebay auction

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
if the box sales were good enuff why not? I mean word of mouth did the marketing for them at this point

Cybsled

Lame, although this isn't an official announcement. DVD sales can get sequels greenlit. Just look at Austin Powers...1st one was a dud in the theaters, but strong DVD sales got a movie made. Same with Firefly.