Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Lonely Raven_sl

shitlord
I read somewhere saying they wanted to base a second movie onThe Cursed Earthstoryline and if that movie succeeded they'd do a 3rd based on theDark Judges. Pure speculation and no hard evidence behind that though.
I would be fine with that. I thought this latest movie was visually dark and edgy. I'd love to see them continue to grow this franchise. Not enough good new movies out there, so they might as well make more comic story arcs into good movies!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
anderson is fucking gorgeous man, shes a honey looking chick, but the reality of that situation man. her vadge might have a stank of an old musty basement with green mensies juice leaking out. im telling you brother, your wiener will turtle on its own. no matter horny you get , no matter how beautiful she seems it just isnt going to happen.

its a safer bet to fuck missy pyle in galaxy quest even though shes actually a Tentacle Terror disguised as a beautiful human woman because at least shes a pure Tentacle Terror, her TT vadge wont have DNA altering goo seeping out just waiting to fuck up your day.
tongue.png
While I appreciate the visual picture you've painted (/shudder), I'm pretty sure not all mutants are leaking green juice out of their vag. She has mental powers, that's the extent of her mutation. If you didn't know she had those powers, she'd seem like any other hot chick. So the only turtling that would happen is if you were afraid she'd fuck with your mind, not dna altering goo seeping out.

Which makes me wonder, where are you getting all the vag seepage in the Dredd universe from? I'm pretty sure I missed those issues. Were you scarred by some horrible fan fiction?

Interesting conversation though, so take it in the amusing manner that I am, I'm not busting your balls.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
While I appreciate the visual picture you've painted (/shudder), I'm pretty sure not all mutants are leaking green juice out of their vag. She has mental powers, that's the extent of her mutation. If you didn't know she had those powers, she'd seem like any other hot chick. So the only turtling that would happen is if you were afraid she'd fuck with your mind, not dna altering goo seeping out.

Which makes me wonder, where are you getting all the vag seepage in the Dredd universe from? I'm pretty sure I missed those issues. Were you scarred by some horrible fan fiction?

Interesting conversation though, so take it in the amusing manner that I am, I'm not busting your balls.
hehe. wasnt being serious at all. those dredd mutants range the scale from being all manner of fucked up to only mildly changed, like Anderson.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutants_%28Judge_Dredd%29
but i dunno man. shes got that crazy DNA swimming inside her. maybe psy powers are the only thing wrong with her, but what if it went further and she had a set of Alien style double teeth embedded in her cooter just waiting to spring into action?
id still stick with fucking the hot Galaxy Quest Tentacle Terror. she can make herself a hot chick and occasionally orgasm out some shaman armor. win/win!

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Karl Fucking Urban should become his Christian name. Between Dredd and Reaper in Doom (SEMPER FI MOTHERFUCKER) and of course, his at-least-in-my-mind award-winning turn as Bones McCoy (As YOU were), Urban is becoming one of my favorite actors that can do genre work and elevate it. It helps that he's a huge nerd, as I understand it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't forget Eomer. It's a shame Jackson basically wrote him out of RotK. Oh, and Julius Caesar in Xena!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Karl Fucking Urban should become his Christian name. Between Dredd and Reaper in Doom (SEMPER FI MOTHERFUCKER) and of course, his at-least-in-my-mind award-winning turn as Bones McCoy (As YOU were), Urban is becoming one of my favorite actors that can do genre work and elevate it. It helps that he's a huge nerd, as I understand it.
Yeah, watching LoTR with him as Eomer, then watching Bones and Dredd, blows your fucking mind. Great actor, really gets into his role.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Holy fucking shit, I have never heard of this movie (Where was the marketing? The budget didn't seem poor) but big thanks to all involved with spreading the word.

I just streamed it online and it was amazing, a real throwback to the (In my opinion) 80s style action thriller. No bullshit, no crying, no wasted time just fucking grab your balls action.

Great choice for Dredd played it perfectly, feeling guilty I streamed it online I will certainly be buying the DVD to support a possible sequel.

I really don't understand how I literally did not hear about this movie.

Swagdaddy

Really excited and disappointed at the same time, this is a seemingly forgotten genre of film and is well overdue for a return.

Who the fuck dropped the ball?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was also in that Riddick movie.

Karl-Urban-in-Chronicles-of-Riddick.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Really excited and disappointed at the same time, this is a seemingly forgotten genre of film and is well overdue for a return.

Who the fuck dropped the ball?
it did get publicity. Maybe just not enough. It probably flopped because the first dredd was so cheesy. And the trailer for the new dredd wasnt that exciting.

Swagdaddy

Yeah definitely not enough, considering I had never heard of it until this thread.

I'm a pretty average 24 y/o American Male, probably a prime demographic for the film as well.

Was it that hard to just get an image on the side of a taco bell cup or something? Or at least put the trailer on TV? I'm not exaggerating at all I really had no idea it existed.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The funny thing is that prior to the movie coming out, even the discussion on FoH was beyond tentative. People who love the movie now were already writing it off at the sign of the first trailer. They fucked the dog on the marketing, hardcore. People were just straight up unaware that this movie existed.

Cybsled

I still really think of her as Sarah Connor.
Still pissed they canceled Terminator because they were afraid of the Browncoats QQing about a Dollhouse cancellation...then no one still watched Dollhouse and it was canceled after it's renewed season. T:TSCC was an amazing show and it did a lot for the Terminator franchise (namely removing T3 + T4 from their timeline haha).

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never heard of this movie until this thread. This movie was bad ass. Love this site.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Downloaded it when it came out, loved it. Redboxed it to watch with the girlfriend. Going to buy it on Blu Ray today because it's that good of a movie and I want to support a sequal.