Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Every time someone bumps this thread I come here thinking "Maybe... just maybe" and no, never good news, only shit. I want you to die, do you hear me?

Cybsled

The one good thing is we might get a short Dredd film, even if a feature length doesn't happen. It's something.

Goatface

Dredd 3D Sequel Coming in Comic Book Form
dredd_3d_sequel.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm tired of my hopes being given up with the bumps here. Thread should be shawed imo to prevent more shattered dreams.

Lord-Unholy_sl

shitlord
hah I'm doing the exact same thing. Everybody who I've forced to watch this movie has loved it but it's a pretty huge barrier to get them past the stupidity that was the first Dredd movie. My one buddy's solution to every one of his life problems is now "Incendiary" ammo, nothing like a little white phosphorous to conclude a situation.
I liked both. I mean, the first one was corny in a lot of places and wasn't as dark as it should have been, but holy damn if there weren't some funny parts in there. I was really hoping to see an ABC Warrior in Dredd.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
If a sequel doesn't happen, why not turn it into a TV series? violence may be a problem, but heck, if you can cut off limbs and parade titties all around in GoT, why not with Judge Dredd.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
The movie was good for a summer blockbuster, but I can't for the life of me understand the super love for it around here. It was one of the very few summer blockbuster type of films I liked(definitely didn't love it, but I didn't regret watching it.)

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The FP was a better movie, which got even less attention. Still this was a pretty baller movie, yeah I fucking said baller and I'm not backspacing it out and replacing it with another adjective er whatever fuck you.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The FP was a better movie, which got even less attention. Still this was a pretty baller movie, yeah I fucking said baller and I'm not backspacing it out and replacing it with another adjective er whatever fuck you.
Cowabunga dude

Goatface

i think in a few years with cheaper better greenscreen tech, FX could pull off doing it as a series