Duel of Champions (Might @Magic F2p CCG)

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
That said, the teaser of that new haven unit is absolutely insane. 3/3/7 flyer with innate dark ward, and it reduces damage taken by 1 to every friendly unit on the board, the player himself included? What the fuck, lol, it's not even unique. I can't wait to see 4 of those out against Fleshbane.
That was just a photoshopped guess by a player. It's not the actual card.

And yes, as of Wednesday you can drop dailies as Sinzar pointed out. The actual game is still fantastic, much better than Hearthstone. Ubisoft just needs to get their act together on a few issues. If anyone ever wants to test a deck or get a friend/practice daily done, i'm Karnrak in game.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Still deciding if I want to get back into this. If anyone is just starting and loves the game send me a PM if you are considering spending some cash, i have every single card basically in the game X 4 (and uniques) plus enough wild cards to basically buy most epic/unique cards for the next expansion and then some. I'll sell at an extremely fair price vs what you would have to pay. May still get back into it so pm me soon if any interest.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You can get lots of amazing cards for cheap during the steam summer sale by buying promotional premade decks on the community market. Four of these decks are selling for between 0.03 cents and 0.25 cents, and you get the entire deck and a puzzle:

Decks | MMDoC King

Basically, log into steam, buy one of those decks on the community market for a few cents, and it gives you the whole deck and it's cards in game. Jezziel deck though is selling for like 15$, so that one's clearly not worth it (or maybe it is, depending on your tastes).

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
The new expansion, Griffin Bane, launched today. Through Steam you can get 2 boxes for $30. The new mechanic, Stackable, seems very, very strong so far.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New stuff sounds crazy. I am not a very serious player, but interested in a semi return. I always loved the look of haven stuff. Somehow I still have never gotten a hero though despite having a few haven orange/legendaries.

In new current meta, am I better blowing 24 of my 108 wildcards or just get one of the 8 card heroes for Haven?? (Not sure I want to drop $30 on a couple boxes which is a slim chance of hero anyways.)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Or you can buy my account for $250 and save yourself like 500+ dollars
smile.png
Sadly retired from this to focus on another game (and because they weren't showing any signs of a clue after the past expansion but looks like they got it together now). If anyone is looking to get serious with the game and wants an extremely cheap top end account (regards to cards and WC's available, has basically every single rare or X4 and all heros in the game prior to griffin and over 400+ WC's with a shit ton of gold etc) PM me.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
New stuff sounds crazy. I am not a very serious player, but interested in a semi return. I always loved the look of haven stuff. Somehow I still have never gotten a hero though despite having a few haven orange/legendaries.

In new current meta, am I better blowing 24 of my 108 wildcards or just get one of the 8 card heroes for Haven?? (Not sure I want to drop $30 on a couple boxes which is a slim chance of hero anyways.)
Don't bother with the new heroes with your wildcards. There are plenty of old heroes that are top tier competitive. Add me in-game if you want some help at some point (Karnrak).

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Griffin Bane is available for gold as of today (20k per pack, which is 5k less than Heart of Nightmares went for). If anyone wants some help with deck building or anything, let me know and I'll do what I can to help. (IGN is Karnrak).

Meta right now is great with all factions being viable, but there is one very OP deck atm that hopefully gets nerfed (Empowered Spell + Nether Curse OTK). I'd say the weakest faction after the expansion is probably Sanctuary, but with the masses getting their hands on Griffin Bane today, that could certainly change quickly.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
New code as of today giving 2 free Base Set 2 packs and 10k gold. Not sure how long it's good for.

CD-Action-Play-MMDoC

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
There's a code currently for DoC, it gives 2 superpacks of HoN cards. One per account, don't know how long it will work but right now it's valid:

TH4NK5-70K-D0C-F4CEB00K-L3G1ON

Enjoy.
This still worked as of yesterday for a friend in case anyone hasn't redeemed it yet.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Looks like Ubisoft is paying Trump to do a series of streams/critiques for DoC. Pretty smart move by Ubisoft, actually.