Dumb and Dumber To-2014

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe it was my TV.. but did the camera work and overall look of the trailer look significantly lower quality than anything else?

That said, I did laugh at the trailer and I'm hoping they didn't put all the funniest parts into the trailer. Cannot help but laugh at mountain man Jim Carrey.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scene with blowing dust off his hand had me choking and spitting water all over, can't wait to see this.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Scene with blowing dust off his hand had me choking and spitting water all over, can't wait to see this.
rofl, same here. And I agree with Gamma, it looks like they are pulling all the stops to really recreate what they did with the 1st one.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well it's got the supertouch seal of approval.

Keep in mind bros, this is a dude that enjoyed The Fault in Our Stars.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I don't know... need to watch the trailer again but to me it looks like they went from idiots to pervs. Some of it was funny but it seemed too much of one type of comedy instead of spreading the style out a little bit.

That's just a first impression and it is just a trailer.

HeyForn_sl

shitlord
Dumb andDumberis my favorite movie of all time. That being said, I have watched the trailer several times, but I just can't help feel that they are over acting and relying on old jokes... It just feels forced. I do not have high hopes, but do hope I am wrong. Also, does it sound like Daniels is giving Harry a lisp now?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't know... need to watch the trailer again but to me it looks like they went from idiots to pervs. Some of it was funny but it seemed too much of one type of comedy instead of spreading the style out a little bit.

That's just a first impression and it is just a trailer.
i agree, it didn't look funny at all. the humor in the original was very clever despite the premise of the movie being two complete retards going on an adventure. this just seemed to be going for cheap, lazy laughs.

us820

Silver Squire
I liked it.It was not great but it was thumbs up for me.The "old stinkeroo" free drink was the highlight for me.It's funny how old they are yet exactly the same.