Dumb and Dumber To-2014

nate_sl

shitlord
Too sophisticated for Dumb and Dumber, Khalid? Heres some advice: next time you're considering going to the movies to see a comedy, perhaps you should just stay home and do something you might actually enjoy. Like having your boyfriend double fist your asshole, you pretentious faggot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i had never planned on watching this movie. the trailer wasnt so hot.

but after it came out on video, i watched it at a friends house and it was pretty funny. i would not say its the best farrelly comedy ever, but it has a lot of good one liners.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Too sophisticated for Dumb and Dumber, Khalid?
I never said I was too sophisticated for it. I just didn't find it funny and I thought it glorified people I would want to punch irl if I had to deal with them. No reason to get your panties all up in a bunch because I didn't like your movie.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I never said I was too sophisticated for it. I just didn't find it funny and I thought it glorified people I would want to punch irl if I had to deal with them. No reason to get your panties all up in a bunch because I didn't like your movie.
So are you a woman or an eastern european? You seem to have been born without a sense of humor.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Khalid, what is the other movie you walked out on, lets get some perspective here.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You seem to have been born without a sense of humor.
Maybe. I was definitely born without whatever it takes to find this this funny and not just stupid.

I grant you that this movie is better than something like Jack and Jill, but barely so.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Do other people find this funny?

Maybe capitalism stole the part of my soul that has humor.

I do love Arrested Development though. Does that count for something?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I saw Cabin Boy when I was a kid. I didn't really find it funny, but I still remember the "These pipes... are CLEAN!" line that it had.
Have you tried Parks & Rec? I just got into the show and have watched almost every episode. This show is awesome.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I never said I was too sophisticated for it. I just didn't find it funny and I thought it glorified people I would want to punch irl if I had to deal with them.
I don't think that Dumb and Dumber is nearly as funny as most people do, but it was funny enough. What I don't see though, is how the fuck you figure that they were glorifying them. They're a couple of mental fucking retards. They're not being glorified. They're being pointed out and laughed at.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Parks and Rec is fucking awesome. I didn't like the first season that much, felt they were falling into the same trap that bothers me about the Office (every character becomes based around a single character trait).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
i had never planned on watching this movie. the trailer wasnt so hot.

but after it came out on video, i watched it at a friends house and it was pretty funny. i would not say its the best farrelly comedy ever, but it has a lot of good one liners.
What a terrible trailer. I really miss the movie voice guy though.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
How do you not die laughing during this scene? Everyone at some point in their life has had to take an emergency shit like this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Do other people find this funny?

Maybe capitalism stole the part of my soul that has humor.

I do love Arrested Development though. Does that count for something?
you are right, i think it sucks too. i hope that just blew your mind.