Ahn'Qiraj Raider

1590155115006.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I would blow Denis Villeneuve, out of respect, infront of my entire family and graduating class.

AMA

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dale Cooper is the only Paul Atreides. Get a boner just looking at him.
Having never seen Dune or Twin Peaks, when I see 80s Paul I think of Clifford Vandercave

Cliff_Vandercave.jpg

Not great

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought reshoots were common during the cutting process, and since the Wuhanic Plague has restricted travel, this may be the earliest that they have had to get it done.

Could it also be an effort, to get a credible excuse for investors, to push the release back a little, in light of the continuing poor theater prospects going into summer & fall?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you click the article the first 2 paragraphs say this is normal and will not cause a delay in the movies release.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Anyone know if there’s any dune’ish games like this around? Kinda miss the old ones, y’know?

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Izo Izo I was able to get that up and running in less than 10 minutes and it's pretty fucking cool.

• 1Great Review

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you click the article the first 2 paragraphs say this is normal and will not cause a delay in the movies release.

For an international co-production of a huge franchise with several A-list actors and an already established fandom, it's not uncommon and I think it also shows how Villeneuve isn't getting railroaded by studio execs. When you're filming stuff with multiple actors, landscapes, interiors, setups, second unit teams, practical effects / CGI, your vision as a director goes far as when you're starting to edit scenes, put them altogether and there's discontinuancy, missing stuff, etc.

On the other hand, it could also mean some scenes are so bad you have no other choice than doing them again. But since 2020 Dune is definitely not a producer's movie like Star Wars SOLO, I bet it's just Villeneuve doing his stuff the best way he could. Yeah I'm quite the optimistic there, but who wouldn't?

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It’s kind of wild that we’re doing some additional shooting a few months before it’s supposed to come out, but that happened with Star Wars as well.”

Solo? Rise is the comparison, as he's likely referring to movies he starred in, since hes talking about Dune-- a movie hes starring in.

Bondurant Bondurant

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This year I've read the first three books. The first book was fucking amazing, but I was pretty meh about Messiah and Children. I always hear God Emperor is great, and I've started it, but I'm just drained after the previous two.