Dungeons & Dragons (2022)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I would say 20 percent of the movie is in NW, the rest in the immediate area. Starts o n the triboar trail like lots of modern players

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
See this shit, this is all Grabbit could see in am movie that has nothing to do with this show, or person. You need to accept your own failures as an angry fag and start ignoring fag shit and living a fun life.

You fag
The tranny chasser doesn't mind tranny shit?!? Color me shocked!

Also, shit posting is a fun life! I think you are projecting your feelings there, sport. I don't usually get angry if some media or IP isn't targeted toward my tastes, but I certainly like to make fun of it. I just saw that clip in the comments of some Imgur front page post and thought it funny after reading Grabbit's review. For the laughs, chief, for the laughs.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So the point is we should get mad at things that have nothing to do with this and come here to vent. Gotcha.

I am shocked to the core this movie didnt have any tranny shit in it. Yet here we are still talking about it, and Im the tranny lover?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So the point is we should get mad at things that have nothing to do with this and come here to vent. Gotcha.

I am shocked to the core this movie didnt have any tranny shit in it. Yet here we are still talking about it, and Im the tranny lover?
There’s people here who hate everything, like literally everything. This shouldn’t be a surprise.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There’s people here who hate everything, like literally everything. This shouldn’t be a surprise.

1679932949181.png

Lot of CM Punks here cutting promos, this is true

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Again, mad? You're being as much of a salty bitch as you purport Grabbit as being.

Also, does anyone actually use exclamation marks and extra punctuation when being serious? A period and question mark are the only serious punctuation. I learned this in my first year of WoW. Get with the program.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you expect anything less from that compromised site? The only audience that could have seen it en masse at this point are journalists and they're obviously on board with the forced diversity, the emasculation of the male characters (quoted as intentional by the producers), etc. etc. However, like I said, it's not a shitty movie for those reasons specifically. It's just a shitty movie. Honor Among Thieves was made using the exact same template that the 2000 D&D movie was. I think most people would have accepted it was a sequel had it been marketed as such.

Breakdown Breakdown , I genuinely laugh at your response(s) to my posts. I'm not going to bother with the "no, you" line of replies, but despite my obvious dislike of the movie you're the one acting like an irrational faggot. I can't pinpoint what part of my comments triggered you so hard because my review was pretty tame by FoH standards. Still, why do you care so much about my opinion of this movie? I literally cannot ever think of a moment where someone else not liking something caused me to pause for more than a half-second and think "Bad take, but ok."

Furthermore, I don't hate everything.

In fact, I involve myself in very few topics on these forums despite having been a member for 20+ years. D&D, Iso-RPGs (D&D-like), and other closely related topics are where I spend the vast majority of what little time I do post (my post count is extremely low for a user with my tenure). Anyway, I'm heavily invested in D&D ($20k+ physical collection on the shelves behind me) and I have been playing the game for decades so I stay reasonably in touch with the hobby as a whole and I loathe the direction that it's going. So do a lot of other people.

Point being - I had extremely low expectations for this movie, but I'm still highly disappointed because it had a real budget and opportunity to capitalize on the hobby's meteoric rise in popularity over the last 4-5 years. Instead, they make another campy, woke shitstain that will likely struggle to break even and scare studios off from making any 'good' D&D films for years. If ever.

Last edited:
  • 3Garbage
  • 2Great Review
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 8 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
you typing a dissertation on hate for this movie multiple times does t seem to be getting any more people to agree with you.

RT sucks, but they arent wrong here.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you typing a dissertation on hate for this movie multiple times does t seem to be getting any more people to agree with you.

RT sucks, but they arent wrong here.
I give absolutely ZERO fucks if you, or anyone else here agrees with me or not.

My confusion is about why my dislike of the movie has been such an issue with a few of you.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna wait and see what The Critical Drinker has to say about this before I give it my time.

Also, you can't trust the Rotten Tomatoes reviews because the movie isn't out in wide distribution until the 31st.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm not going into this expecting a great movie. All I want is a couple clever call backs to the game, some cheap laughs and no woke shit.

That shouldn't be an unreasonable ask.

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

they must be spending a ton on ads. seen more for it than any other movie in a while.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

"MAGA! Leftism is a problem!"
"Hey did you notice woke leftism is increasing even more in our culture and destroying even more movies? Why do you keep supporting enemies of MAGA?"
"YAWN!"

• 1Like