Dungeons & Dragons (2022)

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So the point is we should get mad at things that have nothing to do with this and come here to vent. Gotcha.

I am shocked to the core this movie didnt have any tranny shit in it. Yet here we are still talking about it, and Im the tranny lover?
Don't worry, in the video release extended edition they'll make sure to confirm that when the female druid wildhsapes it's into a MALE owlbear. You're so gonna see Owlbear cock... MASSIVE... OWLBEAR... COCK....

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Don't worry, in the video release extended edition they'll make sure to confirm that when the female druid wildhsapes it's into a MALE owlbear. You're so gonna see Owlbear cock... MASSIVE... OWLBEAR... COCK....

Ive already preordered 🍆

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried thinking back..

I could not think of any moment of time when I thought too myself or heard anyone mention, when campaigning with friends or otherwise ,"I wonder how big an Owlbear's cock is?"

That takes a special kind of person to consider that.

I say this because now I honestly wonder....

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I tried thinking back..

I could not think of any moment of time when I thought too myself or heard anyone mention, when campaigning with friends or otherwise ,"I wonder how big an Owlbear's cock is?"

feels game of thrones GIF

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I tried thinking back..

You sir, have not played in the groups I have then....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I must have a very unique Tower of Doom rom

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was more to the point that it simply related to the size of a horse. I knew what that size was. Since the Monster Manual did not explicitly note "The Owlbear was well known for having an abnormally large penis and was often hunted for this prize" , there really was nothing to ponder about.....until now apparently.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What's the review for this. I kinda want to stuff my face with overly greasy popcorn, so I want to pick the least terrible movie to sit through on show right now. I enjoyed the first dungeon and dragons movie as a reference as a dumb movie I never care to watch again. It had some stupid jokes, and watching evil man overact everything was entertaining, but it objectively is a terrible movie.

If this movie can pull that off I'll be satisfied unless there's lots of mustardhole woke nonsense.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's the review for this. I kinda want to stuff my face with overly greasy popcorn, so I want to pick the least terrible movie to sit through on show right now. I enjoyed the first dungeon and dragons movie as a reference as a dumb movie I never care to watch again. It had some stupid jokes, and watching evil man overact everything was entertaining, but it objectively is a terrible movie.

If this movie can pull that off I'll be satisfied unless there's lots of mustardhole woke nonsense.
0/10 insufficient Jeremy Irons

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I can't imagine spending money on this or anything else while John Wick 4 is in theaters.

Unless you have seen JW4 already. If so, see it again. If you've seen it twice, then yeah, maybe this movie.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine spending money on this or anything else while John Wick 4 is in theaters.

Unless you have seen JW4 already. If so, see it again. If you've seen it twice, then yeah, maybe this movie.
Never watched any john wick movies.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
They are fun, but not “pay multiple times to see it” fun.

I disagree. Well, I'd see JW4 a second time anyway. Maybe I'll report back after that and say it wasn't as great as I initally thought.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never watched any john wick movies.
Fell asleep during the first one, but it wasn't Expendables level of bad, where, after 20 min, I just turned it off and did something else.

• 3Pathetic
  • 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Get your testosterone checked.
I'm not 12 anymore; I need more than braindead action to get me to sit though a movie or TV show these days. Plenty of other things to do with my time. Like play braindead games, such as WoW or Diablo.

I can still enjoy a heavy action movie or TV show, but it needs smarter spy shit like Borne or some historical twist like Spartacus:B&S.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users