Dungeons & Dragons (2022)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I heard bits and pieces of this from the other room today. Might be ok, maybe not. I'm pretty ambivalent.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Didn't get shut off.
thats-true-kramer.gif

And now she's like "omg I love owlbears"

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Closest I got to D&D was EverQuest. Totally loved the movie and wish it made more money, but lazy people like me that waited are the reason so I can’t complain. Felt like a guardians of the galaxy fantasy and I support it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closest I got to D&D was EverQuest. Totally loved the movie and wish it made more money, but lazy people like me that waited are the reason so I can’t complain. Felt like a guardians of the galaxy fantasy and I support it.
Saw this in the theater with some old friends. Being caught off guard by the fat dragon was probably the hardest I've laughed in a long ass time.
dungeons-and-dragons-honor-among-thieves.gif

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw this in the theater with some old friends. Being caught off guard by the fat dragon was probably the hardest I've laughed in a long ass time.
Themberchaud scene was pretty great, really hate this movie didn't make more money. I now need to watch fatty do barrel rolls again

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Watch again. This movie fucks, it hits every d&d then the CGI/practical effects

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

My wife loved themberchaud too. I don't know what that says about me. I imagine I look a lot like that gif when I'm mounting her up.

On the way home she told me all about his full story. I've been looking for plush ever since we saw the movie. They've been out of stock everywhere. You just reminded me it's time to look again and it looks like they're available now.

Animosity

Rewatched this on an airplane yesterday. Enjoyed it even more the second time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I had watched Dredd when it came out, when I was younger and more inclined to action movies, I may have had different opinions on it, but having watched it, for the first time, in the last two years, I would rate my enjoyment as about the same for this movie as that one.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just watched a few days ago. Really good movie. I hope they make some kind of sequel with same people running it. It never took itself seriously and that worked exceptionally well.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

I don't know if true but my friend said the scene where the badass warrior dude walking away in a straight line over the rock was not scripted . That was maybe one of my favorite parts of the movie

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know if true but my friend said the scene where the badass warrior dude walking away in a straight line over the rock was not scripted . That was maybe one of my favorite parts of the movie
Apparently the actor didn't hear the "cut" and kept walking.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
He really nailed the paladin character, I need to watch this again. I don't need big budget or big effects from a D&D movie, I just want good characters, a fun story and for them to stay true to the material / the feel of a tabletop game. Hopefully they can do another one even if they have a lower budget.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Isn't ol' Mangly Joe (Joe Manganiello) doing a DnD movie or show?
Or is he too heart broken over losing that fine piece Sofia Vergara

How-old-was-Sofia-Vergara-when-she-got-married.jpeg

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user