Dwarf Fortress

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh my god, when is this out? Dwarf Fortress is a proper UI is going to kill me, was bad enough when a graphics pack and dwarf manager made it borderline playable.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Faggots. From 6/1/2020

While the protests against the murder of George Floyd and police brutality, and the ensuing police riot, continue in this country, we don't want to be silent, nor do we want to make a generic brand statement. So, specifically, we support efforts to defund the police, as well as those to minimize and abolish incarceration. No amount of protection afforded to white people is worth the horror we continue to perpetuate in this country against millions in marginalized communities. Black lives matter.

• 4Barf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, this saves me some future money. Besides, watching that Steam gameplay video (without sound, so possible I missed something) made me realize they are about 15 years too late, as games like Rimworld look vastly better and probably play better as well. If they can't even be bothered to make animation look smooth (I mean come on, square-to-square movement in 2020?), I can't be bothered to look past their wokeness.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Even though they've bent the knee it will probably have zero effect on the game itself. Which is where I draw the line I guess at least on small indie games.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Bah, if we were to not play games based around woke statements dumb devs make, all we would have left to play is Japanese games these days.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The autism required to create this game pretty much guarantees at least one person on the team is seriously considering doing a troonsformation.

Just gotta enjoy the game and ignore faggotry

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users