Dyson Sphere Program

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I'll give that a shot, I've been making taps to correct, not hold down. Under 1k speed I'm fine, over that chances are high to bounce off a planet for me.

Once you get logistic towers working well, can just plop those down with enough power, and order all your shit in like Amazon. I noticed the patch added some stuff to towers, eager to test it all out.

I haven't used any of the advanced fuels yet, I'm still using graphite since it stacks to 100. Hydrogen fuel cell weren't very good when I tried them, and only stacks to 30.
Towers are nice even as enhanced storage locations. You can open a tower from anywhere on the planet and take stuff out instantly to your inventory by CTRL-right clicking the resource and sliding the amount you want to take out.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Everyone is aware a lot of the research is infinite right? It's not just the dyson latitude one. Just curious. Apparently the mining one turns resources infinite around lvl 400ish, lvl 40ish is over 100k universe cubes lol.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
The first thing I did when I got white cubes was research 4 levels of mech energy so I can warp to further away stars and work for longer on one charge.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
The first thing I did when I got white cubes was research 4 levels of mech energy so I can warp to further away stars and work for longer on one charge.
Apparently blueprints are/might be upcoming at some point, the drone count is an infinite one, gonna be fun to see a swarm of drones slap down a complex all at once.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
That sounds nice.. Problem with blueprints is the non consistant tile layout on planets.. many templates would only work close to the equator..

I'm curious if they are going to do something with lava.. maybe a renewable source of stone in the future.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
That sounds nice.. Problem with blueprints is the non consistant tile layout on planets.. many templates would only work close to the equator..

I'm curious if they are going to do something with lava.. maybe a renewable source of stone in the future.

That makes a lot of sense actually, you should suggest that to them 8)

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
This game is perfection. I'm going to lose alot of hours to this. Just a couple days in but I have half my equator lined with solar panels and spent two hours last night designing and building a factory for accumulators. Was so excited when it worked! Now that power is lined up gonna redesign my research set up.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
This game is perfection. I'm going to lose alot of hours to this. Just a couple days in but I have half my equator lined with solar panels and spent two hours last night designing and building a factory for accumulators. Was so excited when it worked! Now that power is lined up gonna redesign my research set up.
Feed your accumulators through an energy exchanger so you can automate Orbital Harvesters.. you can fit around 40 on each gas giant for a free and unlimited hydrogen, deuterium and fire ice supply!

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Keybinds, upgrade belts/assemblers ect, better dismantle options, this patch takes care of my worst issues with game pretty much.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
There is already a mod with 10*10 destroy / erase.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
There is already a mod with 10*10 destroy / erase.
I haven't bothered with mods at all myself, haven't even been on my radar yet. Sign of a good game for me.

Belts were the worst, chain dismantle for those is perfect. If it had occurred to me, I prob would have used that mod, but good enough now.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Is there a way to get liquids out of storage into your inventory?
For smaller amounts, select a section of belt coming out of it, click the item in belt view window, can click and hold for lots.

For the whole amount or large chunks, no, other than dismantle and have inv space.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Some of the visualss in this game are just great..
Watching from space as my rocket production facility on 58 Corvi II is firing rockets and railguns non stop at my sphere, it looks like two space stations having a battle.
1612933148825.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
It's a builder game and feels very similar to other builder games. Fixing the constant supply chain problems is part of the game and I enjoy it, but if you didn't like factorio or satisfactory then this one wouldn't be for you either.

This game has a lot more whack-a-mole than other builders. Most of then other ones I've played, once you get a production line working it works forever, because resources are infinite and/or there are ways of destroying materials to stop lines getting clogged up.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Capture.JPG

My sphere is coming along, need to continue to scale up or it's going to take like another 30 hrs+ to finish

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
And here I am still obsessing over perfecting factory worlds, not a single rocket fired yet. Damn thing should go up quick when ready, I have a high Lum star next door to a black hole, plenty of basic and rare resources nearby. Gonna build essential one for production on blue star, then build another on black hole as well.

factoryworld4.jpg

• 1Like