E-Sim: World Sim Browser MMOG - Always Looking For New Players

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tried to get into this game but just never found it had any depth to keep my interest. My account has 33.88 Gold and 72.22 CAD if anyone is interested in buying it at a reduced price.
I'll take all the gold and CAD off of you hands...

I don't think we ever saw you in IRC... that's where most of the game takes place.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I'll take all the gold and CAD off of you hands...

I don't think we ever saw you in IRC... that's where most of the game takes place.
I didn't do enough research on the game when I joined. Made the mistake of joining my real country and well.... as good as we are at hockey, our global warfare skills left a lot to be desired.

Edit: Here's a screen of my inventory as well. Some useful items worth packaging.

EAKQHDf.jpg

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I didn't do enough research on the game when I joined. Made the mistake of joining my real country and well.... as good as we are at hockey, our global warfare skills left a lot to be desired.

Edit: Here's a screen of my inventory as well. Some useful items worth packaging.

EAKQHDf.jpg
You can always swap over to the glorious nation of korea!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

EAKQHDf.jpg
Screw Canada. Come join us, come hang out in IRC. It's a completely different game when you play with people who aren't retarded.

Seriously.

PM me in game, name is Aogo.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What's hilarious to me is that at one point in time, you may have had more CAD then the Canadian govt itself had!

Not that South Korea had anything to do with that....

Brakthir_sl

shitlord
I've been fighting for the US since I started. It's pretty much been abandoned and completely owned by the Liths now. I'd love to join South Korea and switch citizenship.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've been fighting for the US since I started. It's pretty much been abandoned and completely owned by the Liths now. I'd love to join South Korea and switch citizenship.
Message one of the congressman who is also on the forum.

Valos

2clickers prepare yourselves.

Im going to be overlord of korea. My reign will be one of vengeance and horror. I wont go into details in the public portion of the forum here, but we're planning on expansion.

Also, if you havent logged in for 31+ days, log in and generate a Q3 item and donate it tohttp://secura.e-sim.org/profile.html?id=42- Or even better, PLAY.

Apostolos

OK I think I give up on IRC.. I kept getting kicked off and I guess my registration expired (90 days or something). Now every time I try to type register, I get a no such nickname online in message. I dunno what Im doing wrong and dont have the patience to read through a ton of faq's to figure it out. If anyone wants to msg me, I try to log in every day in-game.

**edit.. p.s. we better win that damn round #3 lol

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
it's NickServ to message about registering, not Nickserve (I had that problem earlier).

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but you started with the wrong citizenship. Easy to fix tho.

Going to send you PMs in game with more infos and some goodies.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
No biggie. We pretty much never grant citizenship to foreigners; so even tho we have a limited number we can give monthly, we have a ton that go unused.

You will be able to work/train/fight again after next Day Change (DC) which is 6PM EST.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Use 10 of the best stuff, which is the max you can use daily atm (that will increase later when you have the gold to buy a house).

Gift are basically the same thing as food as far as effect goes. They are twice as expensive as food tho.

Btw, dont spend your gold on anything for now. By training and working daily, you will get a 5g medal from both monthly. After lvl 7 you will get gold from leveling also. Just stash that gold. Once you have 20-25, look to buy a q5 house.

Your KRW should be used for food (when the goodie packs stop being thrown your way) and gift.
If you have to move, buy q1 tickets. Higher quality tickets dont make you spend as much health during the move, but at your level cash is a lot more valuable than health.

Do not buy weapons for a week or so.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
As I said in the PM, I sent some loaner equipment to you. It's all "ok" gear. Ok, it's shitty gear, but it's gear.

The breakdown for gear:
Helmets are only created by item vendor
Armor (chest) is only created by inviting people
Vision, Weapon Upgrades, and Offhands are created from Battles.

Higher quality has a better stat range.

Quality for Armor is determined by the amount of invites, q1 is 1 invite, q2 is 3, q3 is 5, q4 is 20, q5 is 100.

Quality for vision, weapon and offhand are from a random selection of specific positions:
q1 is for anyone participating
q2 is for anyone participating
q3 is for anyone in the top 10 on either side
q4 is for anyone in the top 3 on either side
q5 is for anyone in the top slot on either side (top slot for each round also wins 5 gold)

There are requirements for each quality of item to be available for each battle:
For every 30,000 fights, a q5 will be generated
For every 10,000 fights, a q4 will be generated
For every 3,000 fights, a q3 will be generated
For every 1,000 fights, a q2 will be generated
For every 300 fights, a q1 will be generated

Yes, those stack (so 65,000 hits will generate 2 q5, 6 q4, 21 q3, 65 q2, and 216 q1).

You can also merge equipments. You take 3 equipment (of any slot) of the same quality and you'll get one of the 3 slots of a higher quality and random stats.

More info here:http://wiki.e-sim.org/index.php/Equipment