E-Sim: World Sim Browser MMOG - Always Looking For New Players

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
We might even end up having a real fight on our hands depending on how things shape up in the next week or so.

lindz

#DDs
Decided to give this a try. It auto assigned me to US so I applied for citizenship to South Korea. It says you can't change citizenship for a month though?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Decided to give this a try. It auto assigned me to US so I applied for citizenship to South Korea. It says you can't change citizenship for a month though?
If you can, we're on rizon server on IRC. In the #secura.sk room.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sent you some food, tickets and the last piece of spare gear I had; also some link for job and MU to apply to.

Valos

Prepare yourselves~

Also to the three new guys we got recent, I friend bombed you as the orgs. Sorry, will refriend bomb you as myself.

Valos

Declaring war now on china.

Anyone thats been away and wants to jump in for the fun are welcomed!

Also, any new player click "MORE INFO" link under the register portion before you hit enter. Select china and also put in a referal if one isnt there. I recommend Valos, Lejina, Jox, Afanasiy Drago, or Phelps McManus. The link on the first post also cycles as well. And should auto-fill whoever is up for that week.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Declaring war now on china.

Anyone thats been away and wants to jump in for the fun are welcomed!

Also, any new player click "MORE INFO" link under the register portion before you hit enter. Select china and also put in a referal if one isnt there. I recommend Valos, Lejina, Jox, Afanasiy Drago, or Phelps McManus. The link on the first post also cycles as well. And should auto-fill whoever is up for that week.
cry-havoc-and-let-slip-the-dogs-of-war-5.png

It is time.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
China overall is a pretty sweet place with one big problem: it is full of Chinese. We're gonna fix that.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just made Chinese citizen, IntRR is name, hanging out in IRC and following Lejina's starting guide.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sending you some food and tickets. If you need to move, use the quality 1 tickets I'm sending you, the q5 you have are too valuable to use at low level. Get in touch with danyeo. He should get you a job in a friendly company and give you instruction on the political side of things in China.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Been sending a bunch of PMs in game to the new guys, trying to cover most of the important points. If you have any question, feel free to ask here, in game, on IRC, wherever. Be it about general game mechanics, battle mechanics, the politics or even how to get cheaper black market goods. Im going to send food to the new guys for at least a few days so you can build some work skill and can afford to buy your own stuff. Make some noise and im sure those with spare pieces of equipment kicking around will hook you up with some starter gear.

Cant stress it enough, IRC is key: Server Rizon chatroom #secura.sk

Valos

Won the wardec. Attack is up. This is the chaos my campaign promised you all. I hope everyone gets more active because I do not think this will be as easy as china was.