E-Sim: World Sim Browser MMOG - Always Looking For New Players

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I moved to Chuncheon (again...fucking different currencies and shit had me moving around a bit for food) and put in a Citizenship Request, so hopefully one of you guys can approve it.

I'll join IRC later tonight when I'm able. Looking at getting around it here at work too, so maybe I'll know wtf is going on in the future.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I moved to Chuncheon (again...fucking different currencies and shit had me moving around a bit for food) and put in a Citizenship Request, so hopefully one of you guys can approve it.

I'll join IRC later tonight when I'm able. Looking at getting around it here at work too, so maybe I'll know wtf is going on in the future.
Ill get you a job if you need one.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ill get you a job if you need one.
Apparently I have to wait 6 hours to leave my last one. I joined one right off just to get it in before the day change (joined at like 30 minutes before it), so I ended up being paid in shitty Lithuanian money
tongue.png
Spent all that on food though, so I'm ready to join another one once my lockout is up.

Is there an advantage to joining a particular job besides the obvious money gain? I mean, does it directly help you guys if I work for you vs. some random Korean?

I'm also seeing that it says I can't change my citizenship for the first month? That's some fucking bullshit right there
frown.png
I'm assuming that since I've moved to your location I can still work there, right? I've already participated in a battle for South Korea, so I guess the only thing I'm really missing out on is the ability to vote for shit (since I won't be running for any offices or starting my own companies soon). Is that correct?

I'll have to get info on more detailed shit like equipment, skill levels, etc. at some point, but I'm guessing IRC is the best place for that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Apparently I have to wait 6 hours to leave my last one. I joined one right off just to get it in before the day change (joined at like 30 minutes before it), so I ended up being paid in shitty Lithuanian money
tongue.png
Spent all that on food though, so I'm ready to join another one once my lockout is up.

Is there an advantage to joining a particular job besides the obvious money gain? I mean, does it directly help you guys if I work for you vs. some random Korean?

I'm also seeing that it says I can't change my citizenship for the first month? That's some fucking bullshit right there
frown.png
I'm assuming that since I've moved to your location I can still work there, right? I've already participated in a battle for South Korea, so I guess the only thing I'm really missing out on is the ability to vote for shit (since I won't be running for any offices or starting my own companies soon). Is that correct?

I'll have to get info on more detailed shit like equipment, skill levels, etc. at some point, but I'm guessing IRC is the best place for that.
IRC is best... can you access mibbit at work? It's easier to use that. Though SK's primetime is USA evenings, so being on IRC then is the most important.

Valos

I can get you setup making guns for me personally and I'll pay you half wages + 10 Q3 food. Until you get to a better econ skill then I can get you setup in a job in one of my stock companies.

Working for me personally allows you to not worry about food, and just save up all your KRW and gold upon levels up for a Q5 house. After that you can work for a normal wage somewhere else if you want and you'll have your biggest worry out of the way *Q5 house*.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll join IRC later tonight when I'm able.
Just remember that anything you say in confidence to someone in IRC PMs may or may not be passed around, so don't treat SK IRC any differently than you would any other flavor of IRC channels.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just remember that anything you say in confidence to someone in IRC PMs may or may not be passed around, so don't treat SK IRC any differently than you would any other flavor of IRC channels.
Crap. I hope those nudes I sent schnarkie aren't being circulated
frown.png

Apostolos

If any of yall want me to participate in any specific fight, send me a msg in game (with a day of warning at least). I just do not do the IRC thing. I am in RRP and drop 500k where I can as I can buy guns. Ive never been given arms ever but if anyone sends me some with instructions, I will use em as instructed or send them back. (right now I think I am going to stock pile q5 guns very slowly until I get enough to use over 300 in one round just to see how much dmg I can do heh after purchasing the specials and what have you.. I still need at least some armor first though. )

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Gonna post this here...

A day or so ago, one of the Danish (now Peruvian) players, Owenhargreaves, used the word "rape" in a /shout (was like "we should rape X nation") so Sammiel (Gavinrad) decides to fuck around and makes a shout with the word rape in it as well. I think his thinking was along the lines of "if that guy gets to say rape, then I should be able to as well".

wwz5gAv.jpg

Now I don't know the exact sequence of events, but the Danish/Peruvian player gets muted for 3 days as a result...so his buddies get ticked, and a player named Ouzobat types up an article in which at one point he bitches about Sammiel/Gavinrad using the word rape. So now the circle continues, and Sammiel gets muted for "rape".

What makes this even more hilarious is that Yerm was earlier today trying to get everyone in that same group of Danes/Peruvians (Blitz) to adopt Sam the Man avatars, so that they could all hit out doing enormous amounts of damage (top burst DPS serverwide) during battles, and the author of that article complaining...of course...made his post bitching about the use of the word RAPE while having the avatar of a man known for STATUTORY RAPE. Of course, I think he has no idea, and Yerm's mission was unrelated to all of this rape bullshit.

mEPJq7P.jpg

So I felt it was my duty as a good citizen to fight against this tidalwave of RAPE and made a post with a bunch of links to some of Sam's more notable points of interest for the blissfully ignorant esim players.

63FLwns.jpg

text from above spoilered with links in case anyone wants to see old Sam stuff and laugh.

Dear citizens of our great server:

I must bring your attention to the recent spate of avatars (such as Yerm's) that, while seemingly innocuous, actually ties into ouzobat's topic #3. You see, if we must take a moral stance against the use of the word r**e, it would would also be detrimental to the impressionable minds of our younger players to have the picture of aman in a loinclothwho was alsoconvicted of statutory rape charges...twice. Nevermind that this gentleman keeps arunning totalof the number of prostitutes that he has slept with, or that he spends his earnings from being a slumlord on 26 boxing (later 36 boxing) World of Warcraft in his custom madesex dungeon.We must protect our players...this cannot stand!

I'll see if I get banned or muted when I wake up tomorrow, but I had a right laugh that Sam da Man has made his entrance into esim and is spreading amongst the playerbase, it seems. Curious if my post will get banned by the SECURA SERVER TEMPERANCE AND MORALITY POLICE or not.

http://secura.e-sim.org/article.html?id=17797

Also, Fred forgot to add Shelly's pic onto our political party when he changed the name, God damnit.

NOaiMmb.jpg

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
So most of you already know this, but for the past few months I've been in the USA, gaining favor with the locals. In March, they elected me to become their president, as which point I promptly looted the fuck out of their orgs. The locals had no idea what was going on and loved me for it... until the next president came along and discovered the wreckage. This was a political takeover (PTO).

I recieved this earlier today, figured I'd let you all share in the drama.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The best thing about it is that this guy came into SK shouts talking shit ("Approaching T-10 and still utterly outgunned. Allow me to play you my tiniest violin"), and then the US got fucking steamrolled. So now he's talking about ragequitting LOL.

GRhI0M6.jpg

8Q3t48m.png

GRhI0M6.jpg

8Q3t48m.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If trolling were currency, we'd be the second richest nation in the game.

If you come at the king, you best not miss.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Their new accusations (excuses) is that they lost the Alaska battle in the last round because Lithuanians were somehow able to DDOS the esim servers...but that only America and her allies were affected, leaving our alliance an easy victory without any resistance in the last 10 minutes. Nevermind that the servers didn't have an issue until several minutes AFTER the battle ended, or that a DDOS wouldn't affect one alliance and leave the other one untouched (da fuq), people still felt the need to post articles and comments complaining about Game Operator collusion and magic pixie dust DDOS attacks that defy the space and time continuum.

The other hilarious thing was people talking about how they were all furiously refreshing their browsers, but SURPRISE SURPRISE the server kept having issues and according to them, was under a sustained DDOS! None of these people could even comprehend a potential link between them trying to organize potentially hundreds of people to log into a battle at once or having them all furiously mash F5 nonstop - some of these people I seriously think should be dead, as they don't seem to have enough brainstem function to even breath.

Not to mention the proposal that the Admins actually reset America so that they would be free from Lithuanian opression (because they would make more monies you see!), every blubbering crybaby on the entire server crawled out of the woodwork to complain about some past imagined DDOS from the evil Koreans or whoever else, and are basically using it as an excuse for their past failings. Even some Chinese came around making that accusation, saying that all their players quit because they had a few battles that were DDOSed, which is so incredibly ridiculous on multiple levels that I didn't even know how to respond.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Rustled jimmies...rustled jimmies EVERYWHERE...

cVa6Pes.jpg

Tr15zjj.jpg

Needless to say, I felt compelled to report her for using such foul language.

cVa6Pes.jpg

Tr15zjj.jpg

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Tried to get into this game but just never found it had any depth to keep my interest. My account has 33.88 Gold and 72.22 CAD if anyone is interested in buying it at a reduced price.