E3 2013 June 11-13

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
How did those sites review Lords of Shadow? I have avoided the CV dudgeon forum as to avoid spoilers... yeah I know its just a CV game... but I am a big big sucker for castlevania and love the lore and every games take on things and putting it all together etc- so I think I will enjoy it just because of its sheer story content... I have an odd thing about comparing differing versions of stuff and how each one can bring a different take on things- ex: the many many lyrics of "Phantom of the opera" the phantom of the opera song- there are about 3-5 different versions with some adding or subtracting a verse, and even words that change the entire contrasting relationship between Christine and Erick....the same with Dracula in the IGA CV timeline- imo after SoTN drac does not want to come back, I believe (sans 1999 as its not explained) all his returns are summons/forced not a natural resurrection... but I digress.

I heard the new Dragons Dogma xpac is rocking and getting everyone jazzed for 2-- and yeah...I fully expect a standard metrosexual FF game with a 3ish member party... I miss that from FF4 having 5 people in your party...4 is like minimum to me... but I would love to be proved totally wrong and get an announcement for a wonderful high fantasy game from squeenix.

edit: my oddness is also for some reason why I love Zone of the Enders and have watched all the animes and replayed 1 and 2 many times... that and its a damn well made game- the HD remakes are even more...yummy.
???

Siliconemelons

it was a reply to the post above ... And a lot of me rambling about random shit.

in the end, very excited for konami @ e3

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Things that interest me:

rumor of a Vita price drop, though I suspect they'll wait until PS4 launch to do this.

Dark Souls 2. Pretty much anything having to do with it

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_28077.png

Did not they say we would see something new? or something we were looking forward to? Thief....sure but no versus no FF15? Hopefully the unannounced titles will be more appealing than yet another FF13-title. Remakes and sequels are not what i was looking forward to.

rrr_img_28077.png

Forbin_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_28077.png

Did not they say we would see something new? or something we were looking forward to? Thief....sure but no versus no FF15? Hopefully the unannounced titles will be more appealing than yet another FF13-title. Remakes and sequels are not what i was looking forward to.
From what i understand that list is what is going to be on the showfloor playable, it doesn't include what is going to be announced.

rrr_img_28077.png

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Tell me about it.

I mean, sure, maybe this game'll be decent, and maybe it will be the precursor to bringing the series back proper; but who the hell looks at Legacy of Kain and says "this needs a multiplayer-only title!"

The fact that they looked at LoK and saw viable options beyond "remake Blood Omen or Soul Reaver" or "make a sequel to Defiance" is mind boggling.

Sean_sl

shitlord
A proper sequel, because the people they have could still create a good single player experience (and they have, hi Tomb Raider). Making some dumb multiplayer only game in that universe is a fucking waste of resources and insulting to the IP and is nothing more than some multiplayer lol cash grab.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Square has been moving toward shitty mobile games, this will probably be similar with a PC version, shitty quality game with potentially item shop nonsense but with a low production cost it's actually a better bet than making a full game and not getting strong sales. Pretty sad.