E3 2013 June 11-13

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
XXEXX: If rumors are to be believed - FF15 is due to be announced soon, but assuming rumors are accurate PS4 exclusive is looking likely.

Square said something about "Future Final Fantasy" title for a PS4 conference on the schedule or some such at least. But then again, as Ghosts shows that isn't rock solid as an exclusive indicator.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
XXEXX: If rumors are to be believed - FF15 is due to be announced soon, but assuming rumors are accurate PS4 exclusive is looking likely.

Square said something about "Future Final Fantasy" title for a PS4 conference on the schedule or some such at least. But then again, as Ghosts shows that isn't rock solid as an exclusive indicator.
I'm still holding a candle for Versus to be released. Hopefully on next gen since my PS3 will be traded in after i play Xillia.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm still holding a candle for Versus to be released. Hopefully on next gen since my PS3 will be traded in after i play Xillia.
Err, yes, the widely reported rumors were that Versus was turned into FF15, a PS4 exclusive. (Like, Sony staff pitched in to work on the thing.)

I'm not sure how what we've seen of Versus really works with what we've seen of Agni's though.

Caliane

haha. another E3. time for darkstalkers and Beyond good and Evil rumors again.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Anyways, starts up tomorrow. Lets get some links for all the various places that will host. I'll edit my first post with them so ppl dont need to ask. I'll personally end up watching it on my xbox so long as they show the entire event and not just the MS portion.

Vaclav

Anyways, starts up tomorrow. Lets get some links for all the various places that will host. I'll edit my first post with them so ppl dont need to ask. I'll personally end up watching it on my xbox so long as they show the entire event and not just the MS portion.
I'd be hesitant to assume they're going to if that rumor of them paying off vendors is remotely accurate - after all the simplest "skewing" in presentation is to be "selective" about what you show. (i.e. See FoxNEWS or MSNBC)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I kinda hope it's true because then everyone can find out of the true douchebags that they are. This entire DRM always online shit runs me the wrong way.

Vaclav

I kinda hope it's true because then everyone can find out of the true douchebags that they are. This entire DRM always online shit runs me the wrong way.
Supposedly they've made a quote that might imply a potential of revising it - it was along the lines of "Remember we can opt to change our terms at any point" - or something like that, of course it leaves the awesome interpretation of "We can say it's gone, launch without it, and then turn it on 3 months in like we wanted" with their choice of terrible wording again.

Considering what people want on that issue is a solid PERMANENT stance.

Fuya_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't be too concerned about about the rumor on developers showing games only on a selective console but not the other. It's actually not a new concept. I remember back during the 2006 E3 when Assassin's Creed was being showcased as a PS3 only title even though the behind close door demo was running on an Xbox. Shortly after E3 the announcement was made that an Xbox version will be releasing at the same time as the PS3 version. Developers will find a way to let everyone know there is another console version even if they are paid to not mention it. You can't really blame the developer. It's practically free money to stay quite for a week.

An archive IGN was the best I could find even though I hate linking from them. It was still better than a link from one of those shitty Xbox only website.
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/as...-e3.117457358/

Vaclav

He was talking more about them blacking out any PS4 coverage not that they would be hiding PS4 ability to run some stuff - I do agree it would be easy to say "PS4 too!" on stuff.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
New potential Dark/Demon Souls type game from From Soft.? PS4 exclusive?!

rrr_img_30100.jpg

Vaclav

Nice, need more on that and Deep Down.
And it's confirmed Vita Remote Playable (of course it was sounding everything PS4 will be) - that sounds goddamn heavenly. So getting a Vita after E3 confirms/denies price drop in some way.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

That was an awesome Watchdogs trailer. I've had this on Pre-Order for the PS4 since they did footage of it on the PS4 announcement a few months back. Can't wait to pre order the system as well as just the game.

Del

Vyemm Raider
1. Confirmed Microsoft is actively attempting to get developers to not mention PS4 versions. If they don't say "OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE" expect a PS4 version. #truthfact

2. More DRM messaging at Gamescom. There is no rental strategy. Try to sweep it under the rug and hope people don't remember.

3. Cloud power was designed as DRM. Period. DRM was Microsoft's idea. EA and Ubisoft are supporters, Activision slightly less so.

4. DRM plans are actually worse than what they've stated.

5. Mirror's Edge 2 at MS conference.

6. Prince of Persia (reboot?) at MS conference.

7. Secret Phil Spencer game = World of Tanks

8. Live paywall still there.

9. Dead Rising 3, and exclusive DLC for another Capcom game at MS conference.

10. No online paywall for PS4. Unconfirmed.

11. No DRM info for PS4.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And it's confirmed Vita Remote Playable (of course it was sounding everything PS4 will be) - that sounds goddamn heavenly. So getting a Vita after E3 confirms/denies price drop in some way.
Vita is going to be pretty awesome if streaming will work on most/all games, and if the control schemes of the console game will translate well onto the vita.