E3 2013 June 11-13

Fuya_sl

shitlord
So basically I can hold a controller in my hand while watching a youtube "lets play" video and receive the same experience. They did say games would be cheaper.

Szlia

Fitting quote by Seneca in Of Providence: "A gladiator deems it a disgrace to be matched with an inferior, and knows that to win without danger is to win without glory."

Though I prefer Corneille's version (my translation): "By vanquishing without peril, one triumphs without glory."

PS: Metal Gear 4 spoiler
The radiation tunnel sequence at the end of MGS4 where you have to mash the button faster and faster to make Snake crawl through it within a sliver of his life also plays identically if you do not press anything... but that's one set piece, not a basic mechanism seen through the whole game.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Fair comment. But living in Australia unless the game is extremely popular over here I'd have to get it on Xbone as I'll struggle to find games on PC just like in COD after a few months. Where as there are no issues finding games on Xbox. The only problem is getting both really isn't a viable option because if you get both you've pretty much gotta pay two subscriptions fees to keep them both ready to go whenever. Not that it's that much cash just see it as pointless.
Do what I did and move to Japan?
smile.png