E3 2013 June 11-13

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I ordered 2 PS4's and 1 Xb1.

That aside, anyone know when Capcom is going to show off its E3 shit? I've been waiting on news on Deep Down and havent heard shit =/

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
any of you watch the full trailer for the tech demo Dark Sorcerer? its Hilarious.

i'd love a RPG/game done in that style of humor.
Amazon actually had it listed as a real title. For what it's worth.

Edit: Double checked since been removed - guess they jumped the gun.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So, what's the verdict? What are you guys pre-ordering/leaning towards?
Here's a list of games, though it's incomplete. There's probably a better one somewhere.http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Big_Games_at_E3_2013

I'm going to buy a PS4 with Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4, andmaybeKillzone Shadowfall and Knack on the PS4's launch. Also PS+ members get Drive Club Plus for free.

I'm alsoSUPERexcited for Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Dark Souls 2.

Picking up the following games as they come out too:

Batman: Arkham Origins (X360)
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (PSV)
Beyond Two Souls (PS3) - Super on the fence about this since I hated Heavy Rain.
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD (360, or maybe PSV)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (X360)
Deadpool (X360)
Destiny (PS4)
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (PS3)
Dragon Age 3 (PS4)
Ducktales Remastered (X36)
Dying Light (PS4)
Final Fantasy 15 (PS4)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (PS3)
Infamous: Second Son (PS4)
Killer is Dead (X360)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 (X360)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
Murdered: Soul Suspect (X360)
Rayman Legends (X360) (Maybe)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (X360)
The Crew (PS4)
The Division (PS4)
The Evil Within (TBA)
The Last of Us (PS3)
The Order 1886
The Witcher 3 (PS4)
The Witness (PS4)
Time and Eternity (PS3)
Titanfall (PC) (Maaaaaaybe, I love mechs but am not a fan of multiplayer focused shooters)
Transistor (PS4)

Sean_sl

shitlord
Sean, you know all - where is Capcom with Deep Down?
Wasn't shown at E3, I think. Also pretty sure Deep Down was just a tech demo and will likely turn out to be Dragon's Dogma 2.

Also I forgot Ducktales HD, FUCK. God that game is going to be awesome.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wasn't shown at E3, I think. Also pretty sure Deep Down was just a tech demo and will likely turn out to be Dragon's Dogma 2.

Also I forgot Ducktales HD, FUCK. God that game is going to be awesome.
I pretty much figured it would be DD2 with the "DD" thing and how it was played. However i was hoping it would make it to E3
frown.png

DMK_sl

shitlord
Farkkk.. I was definitely going to get the PS4 then they announced Titanfall as an Xbox exclusive and it's totally fucked me up. I HATE what Microsoft is doing and love the stance PS is taking but it has stated it's up to publishers so we could still be sitting in the same boat with PS games..Not to mention the few technical problems the PS had on stage with Destiny and AC 4..

Sean_sl

shitlord
Farkkk.. I was definitely going to get the PS4 then they announced Titanfall as an Xbox exclusive and it's totally fucked me up. I HATE what Microsoft is doing and love the stance PS is taking but it has stated it's up to publishers so we could still be sitting in the same boat with PS games..Not to mention the few technical problems the PS had on stage with Destiny and AC 4..
Titanfall is on PC too dude, it's only a "Console exclusive" to Microsoft and is on both the Xbone & X360.

Vaclav

Curious Sean - why Bureau on 360 vs PC? Seems a nobrainer to PC it. (My personal plan)

DMK_sl

shitlord
Titanfall is on PC too dude, it's only a "Console exclusive" to Microsoft and is on both the Xbone & X360.
Yeah I know but we all know how the PC versions get shafted these days. In saying that these are the guys that made their name on PC... Such a hard decision.

Vaclav

Because I always buy console versions of games for my Collection. This is known!
Ah sorry, had thought I saw some PC mixed in there - bonk self - forgot you do PC only when it's the only option.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I disagree that PC versions get "Shafted", they're almost always better than their console counterparts (I can't think of any instance where they weren't better, actually).

Have PC versions not been as good as theycouldbe if they were given proper attention this past generation? Absolutely, but they're still the "best" versions.