E3 2014

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Go to the 17 second mark on the DA:I trailer. It jumps to a windows desktop for like 1/4 second. I'm going to assume that means the Demo wasn't running on an Xbone.

Needless

Toe Sucker
All i got out of that conference was Scalebound and Tomb raider that won't be out anytime remotely soon.
DA:I obviously as well but thats been known for a long time

Time to grab lunch quickly!

sebur

Bronze Squire
Exclusive my ass, that shit won't last by release. Division makes me so sad after seeing that non live shit. Also am I the only one who thought Dragon Age looked like shit?

Szlia

The very careful wording about Inside on XB1 ('INSIDE will debut on Xbox early 2015') gives me good hope for a multiplat release down the road.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So Platinum is doing Bayonetta for WiiU and now Scalebound for Xbone; when do you think they'll reveal the PS4 exclusive?

spronk

FPS noob
B+ overall. No mention of kinect or TV, all games. Mostly CG trailers though. Some good xbone game exclusives - Phantom Dust, Halo Collection, Scalebound, Crackdown, Sunset Overdrive (hopefully Scalebound and Crackdown are not exclusive though). Most of the shit isn't until 2015 though, so no real reason to buy an xbone this year and I'd guess all the games end up on PC eventually.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I would eat Lara Croft out any day, even after an adventure.

Also, for my Battlefield bros here...did that CoD:AW gameplay look like Dawnbreaker to you, or is it just me?

The conference piqued my interest for an XB1...just minor tho. Too many shooters, not enough exclusive rpgs. Can't wait for Sony's conference tonight.

Also, Nintendo tomorrow will steal the show.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
CoD looked boring tbh, but its just a clip of gameplay and i play CoD for the MP so its all still up in the air.

Malkav

French Madman
MS finaly bails on Kinect.
First E3 conference since the release of the original Kinect where they didn't show any Kinect gameplay, and barely talked about Kinect games (just Dance Central and the Fantasia shit).

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Assassin's Creed Unity...back to basics
smile.png

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'd give it a B+. Nice amount of humor, all games coverage, no Kinect gyrations, exclusivity agreements just as subtitles on screen, not spoken with pauses for applause, good variation in genres.

As far as the actual games though, a lot of multi-platforms, another Halo remake, and almost everything is Franchise+1 (even if its been a few years since the last one, like Crackdown).

Del

Vyemm Raider
I'd give it a C-.

I appreciate the structure and non stop showing of games, but I'll be damned if they weren't some of the most uninteresting and expected showings at an E3 yet. The only exclusive that I'm excited for is the new Platinum games game, and that's only because it's Platinum making it. CG trailers do nothing for me and this conference had plenty.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Let's be clear, this conference did not sway me to purchase an Xbone, even if Ori and Cuphead(?) (if that is even exclusive) had some really nice art styles, and I wouldn't mind playing Sunset Overdrive and Crackdown at some point in the future.