E3 2014

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shrug - im content - they only showed games and thats all i wanted to see - The only gripe is not many were exclusives which makes it seem like still no reason to buy one over the other. Fortunately to ME i prefer xbox simply because i hate Sony dashboard still and everyone i know uses XBL. It used to be that one cost more than the other but thats no longer the case here and graphical differences arent enough to make me buy PS4 games over Xbox unless they are not avail on the XB1. Games like DragonAge however i will more than likely be playing on PC much like Witcher 3 since those are SP games.

Needless

Toe Sucker
people actually watch that useless sack of flab? jesus christ.

DA:I looks gorgeous hnngghhhhhh

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
No. Bioware sucks. They make bad games with the same 3 fucking choices.

Also, there better be more Battlefront footage than the stupid behinds the scenes shit they showed

Caliane

No DA:I.

you look gorgeous in videos...
But that combat. looks like complete shit. hah. I'm glad they showed that. The game almost looked good for a bit there.

And frankly, all your games have been shit for a while. Not going to trick me again.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
That bioware teaser was meh - but[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */having the best audience reaction so far.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
hahaha. ptsd Tombraider. hahah.
Hopefully that's just the beginning of the game and their way of addressing the biggest complaint of Tomb Raider--that the narrative didn't even remotely match up with the gameplay. Then we can just move on and go back to slaughtering dudes in quantities that would give Nathan Drake a run for his money, without shitting up the cutscenes by whining about it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They need to change the direction of sims to hardcore MMO players and add a hard mode that kills your sims if you fuck up your build order.

Caliane

Hopefully that's just the beginning of the game and their way of addressing the biggest complaint of Tomb Raider--that the narrative didn't even remotely match up with the gameplay. Then we can just move on and go back to slaughtering dudes in quantities that would give Nathan Drake a run for his money, without shitting up the cutscenes by whining about it.
Nope, we full OTHER M now dawg!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I hope you people are hearing this conference and realizing how non-terrible the MS one was in retrospect.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I hope you people are hearing this conference and realizing how non-terrible the MS one was in retrospect.
lol^ Critereon presents "The Game".....

F EA - even the hockey game was all CG - id like to see something real.