E3 2014

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I didnt see an ounce of gameplay footage, yet im as erect as ever in anticipation for The Division.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If AC4 didn't have the Pirate theme I wouldn't have given two shits about it. The gameplay has been played out for me for awhile. I'm not hype for this game at all.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If AC4 didn't have the Pirate theme I wouldn't have given two shits about it. The gameplay has been played out for me for awhile. I'm not hype for this game at all.
Im all hype for all co-op campaign games, this is already a day 1 buy even if the visuals dont live up to the e3.

Araxen

You know a Assassin's Creed game where you are a Faceless Man in Westeros/Braavos would be pretty fucking awesome.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hope ME4 is just in the same universe. Having run-ins with other characters we know is OK, but I'd like to have a whole new story. The universe is just so damn interesting.

And a prequel wouldn't be terrible. A game focusing on the First Contact War could be cool. Or go way back and focus on Prometheans.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So they are alternating between good and shitty games to keep the hype from bottoming out when they show these fitness games.

Caliane

You know a Assassin's Creed game where you are a Faceless Man in Westeros/Braavos would be pretty fucking awesome.
Right?

thats what they need to do, to keep it fresh. Move towards the fantastical.
AC:Westeros
Assassins creed:Infinity. set in columbia.
Assassins Creed:Babylon
AC:Hyboria

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I hope ME4 is just in the same universe. Having run-ins with other characters we know is OK, but I'd like to have a whole new story. The universe is just so damn interesting.

And a prequel wouldn't be terrible. A game focusing on the First Contact War could be cool. Or go way back and focus on Prometheans.
I thought they initially said the next ME would take place far enough in the future that everyone who was in the original series was dead and people like Shepard if mentioned would be something akin to legend or spoke of in passing.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I love when the bring the guy out on stage to pretend to play the pre-recorded pc footage.

Araxen

Thank god this will be the last year of Kinect shit since it's RIP now.