E3 2014

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Depending on how new the story for Mass Effect 4 is, I really hope they let us go through and pick and choose what our previous choices were from the original trilogy. All of my saves are on my 360 but I know I'll be getting it for my PS4. Or they may just go "this is what the canon version was and here's where you're starting with the brand new Commander Jones."

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm not up on my ME (err, MassE, as opposed to MirrE) lore, but doesn't the N7 armor we saw limit this to a post-ME3 period? And I didn't see any synthesis indicators.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm not up on my ME (err, MassE, as opposed to MirrE) lore, but doesn't the N7 armor we saw limit this to a post-ME3 period? And I didn't see any synthesis indicators.
It never occurred to me that it could be a prequel. God I hope not. I hate prequels. I want to see what happens next in the story and not rehash what has happened before. I'm not huge on ME lore but from what I understand, N7 are just elite soldiers and have been around awhile.

But listening to the video again, they kept stressing "new" so until I hear otherwise, I'm still assuming that it takes place post ME3.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
If ME4 is set after the events of ME3 then they've already fucked up. Unless it's hundreds of years in the future and you can kinda forget what happened in ME3.

Then again, they could retcon the whole thing and pretend that you didn't fuck over the entire galaxy.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, if ME4 is a sequel and not something completely unrelated to the whole Shepard story, this about sums up my feelings:
eizYtw8.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If ME4 is set after the events of ME3 then they've already fucked up. Unless it's hundreds of years in the future and you can kinda forget what happened in ME3.

Then again, they could retcon the whole thing and pretend that you didn't fuck over the entire galaxy.
I think they retconned all their retardation in some post-release patch that turned a 'oh so I just blew up the whole galactic civilization' event into a 'forget everything we said, everything is fine, your love interest is fine, whatever you want who cares, please stop contacting the BBB and stalking us"

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Guess you gotta get rid of the shit at some point, rather bury it up front I suppose. It certainly doesn't necessitate this whole GOD DAMN SONG!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They could have atleast had Shakira or Katy Perry on stage to make this somewhat enjoyable to look at.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is why they pay others to talk on stage - I thought that guy was acting since he seemed so fuckin frigid and stale.