E3 2014

Column_sl

shitlord
Im anxious to see more footage from Project X. Pretty much what I will buy the Wii U for, although I might buy it beforehand for Kart.

Column_sl

shitlord
Perusing what came out for the Xbox one, and It is looking very good.

Halo 5, Halo anniversary , Fable Legends,Crackdown, Scale Bound, and Phantom dust is coming back???wha

The the indie lineup looks good as well

Cuphead,and Ori I must have

Randin

Trakanon Raider
If they show Smash and Zelda WiiU, I'll be happy with Nintendo. If they show that, and one new IP that I give a shit about, I'll be ecstatic.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bloodborne, No Man's Sky, Vita TV, Uncharted 4, LBP 3, FarCry4 having free co-op for one of the players basically make the ps4 a must own for me now. I can't delay it any longer.

spronk

FPS noob
went to local sony theater e3 experience, they handed out cards with a playstation redemption code (not sure what you get, but obviously something digital), sony t-shirts, and small sized posters with a medley of games on it. Was very cool, packed theater mostly 18-25 year olds. Everyone was really excited at every reveal and it was great being in the atmosphere.

edit: supposedly the voucher gives you destiny beta (available via preorder anyways), battlefield hardline beta, and a $5 psn store credit. not bad

sony definitely kicked the shit out of microsoft, with a nice set of games available soon, fall, and previews for next year. Microsoft's mostly felt like shit thats really far out, but at least they were 100% about games. I have a feeling Nintendo is going to be the worst of the 3.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
went to local sony theater e3 experience, they handed out cards with a playstation redemption code (not sure what you get, but obviously something digital), sony t-shirts, and small sized posters with a medley of games on it. Was very cool, packed theater mostly 18-25 year olds. Everyone was really excited at every reveal and it was great being in the atmosphere.

edit: supposedly the voucher gives you destiny beta (available via preorder anyways), battlefield hardline beta, and a $5 psn store credit. not bad

sony definitely kicked the shit out of microsoft, with a nice set of games available soon, fall, and previews for next year. Microsoft's mostly felt like shit thats really far out, but at least they were 100% about games. I have a feeling Nintendo is going to be the worst of the 3.
Pretty sure first half of MS was games all out by the holidays if not more as they said on stage.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I liked that MS basically gave up on kinect completely, might even get me to buy a XBone. I like even more that Sony will making use of the VR world sooner than later. While the presentation was short, it being on display for use I am hopeful about what we hear these next few days.

On top of all that, I miss Sean.

spronk

FPS noob
white power

YPO.jpg

XPO.jpg

UK version looks weak

BRzPCmmCQAAEHXT.jpg

Amazon.com: PlayStation 4 Destiny Bundle: Video Games