spronk

FPS noob
i dont get the skylanders shit at all im old

BpyAj51IYAASsmG.png:large

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i dont get the skylanders shit at all im old

BpyAj51IYAASsmG.png:large
Only thing I know is my nephew does like collecting gaming figures - although not Skylanders or Infinity to date that I've heard of. But like Xmas of 2012 he wanted tons of Mario figures.

Caliane

What does this mean to someone without kids? Sounds like that weird altar thing they normally use isn't necessary and they'll import into other games or some such?
Not much probably.

my brother has skylanders, and I played a bit. just to try it.
Its targeted REALLY young. Its not like a magic TCG, or other cards games where adults can get into the collecting and play. Or even a mario or whatever.

I am not sure where Disney's Infinity lands for more adult interest.

It working automatically for WiiU is a pretty huge draw though. cuts out the extra peripheral, and of course means Disney and Skylanders aught to be putting extra effort into supporting wiiU.

What EXACTLY it means for cross play. Skylanders characters in Mariokart? I have no idea. But that seems to be what they were suggesting.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I just came in my pants. It was obviously a xenoblade chronicles follow up but glad to see project X officially being Xenoblade Chronicles X

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can we get a breakdown of Nintendo's lineup that is not dripping with semen?

I'm on the fence for WiiU

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's all stuff you'd expect so far.
Bayonetta 2 (comes with Bayonetta 1 included) in October, Zelda Wii U, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remakes, Project X (officially Xenoblade Chronicles X now in 2015)

All good stuff.

Now it's some shitty looking paint game.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wii-U plays Wii games, right? I gave my Wii to my mom, but I've never played Xenoblade. Is it worth picking up? I think I might have to get a Wii-U now...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Xenoblade can be hard to find. Think it's on ebay but watch out, people try to get big money for it.

I saw one used at gamestop the other day for $40 and I've been kicking myself for not grabbing it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've seen a bunch on ebay lately for "normal" prices.. i haven't seen it for like 200 in a long time.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
xenoblade is..a great jrpg/arpg. it starts a bit slow but takes ~75-100hrs to play through (not 100%)

and yes, wii games can be played on wiiu, you just have to activate wii mode.

and that paint game looks fun.