E3 2014

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd have not tried it either tbh - It sounds kind of desperate how that rep was at the store in the sticks tho lol.
Yeah man at first I thought it was an employee of Walmart, but he was decked out in MS gear and was even wearing a MS backpack. It was Sunday at like 5PM too, really weird time to be pumping Xbones.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I need Dragons Dogma 2 announcement as well during this E3 and StarOcean...

and Zone of Enders.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Madden looking better already this year.

rrr_img_68436.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Doesn't E3 Madden always look way better than it actually ends up being though? I mean this year there's the new gen stuff but still.

spronk

FPS noob
looks like sony is gonna sell a new ps4/vita combo bundle. vita is still pretty worthless, while it is cool as hell for the few times you do remote play and stuff the 3DS just is a far superior handheld, in terms of layout and games available. Fuck whoever thought putting shitty touchpads on the BACK OF YOUR HANDHELD is a good idea

box.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
obviously its for japanese handjob/blowjob simulators where you stroke both sides of the vita while blowing into the mic.

Brb patenting that idea!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We will need Mean Jerk Time (MJT) and have to calculate using the fact that you can jerk 4 dicks at once if there are 2 on both sides of you tip to tip - varying girth will affect this. Also dicks will need to be hot swappable.

Sweet another Madden... yawn.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last years Madden basically killed the franchise for me until further notice. It just plays like absolute dog shit. With NCAA Football gone for the foreseeable future I guess I won't be playing any football games. At least NBA2K is a great series.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Connected Careers is basically the mode I've always wanted Madden to introduce, and is easily my most played game every year, though Diablo is giving it a good run for it's money this year. The problem they had last year is they had that Ignite sizzle trailer featuring a bunch of nice videos of their games running 'in engine' but not production builds of their games, hence the difference 'in game'. I think that screenshot is in game, albeit from an instant replay, kind of like you see in car game promotions. Level of detail will then scale to accommodate a playable framerate with 22 people on the field when you're at the normal playing angle.

spronk

FPS noob
anyone going to the E3 live thing in theaters? you can try and get tickets from here
Playstation E3

I was waitlisted, but just got an email upgrading me to confirmed woohoo! Still not sure I wanna go or just watch at home in peace and quiet, but I've heard they may be giving out freebies at the theaters. I don't want any shitty schwag or t-shirts, but something like a PSNow beta key or free copies of TLOU (yeah, right!) would be awesome

the website says:
Attendes will go home with a commemorative PlayStation collectible and a surprise gift!

edit:
dead rising 3 will be announced for PC at e3, coming summer 2014. Looks like a shitty game anyways but haha, master race wins again! Now just need GTA5 announcement.
Dead Rising 3 hitting PC this Summer - Gamersyde

also pc drivers for xbox one controller released today, maybe a sign of a few big pc gaming updates from microsoft at e3
Xbox Live PC Drivers for the Xbox One Controller Now Available :

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The closest theater to me is 1:30 away, and will cost around $20 to park my car.

Not worth it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If anyone wants to come over and watch it with me I'll give you a surprise gift! No promises on the PS4 collectible though.

spronk

FPS noob
here are the times the streams and shit will be up next week

Microsoft Press Conference
Date: 6/9/2014, 12:30 PM EDT

EA Press Conference
Date: 6/9/2014, 3:00 PM EDT

Ubisoft Press Conference (Aisha Tyler aka LANAAAAAAA)
Date: 6/9/2014, 6:00 PM EDT

Sony Press Conference
Date: 6/9/2014, 9:00 PM EDT

Nintendo Press Conference
Date: 6/10/2014, 12:00 PM EDT

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was at the King of Prussia mall this weekend. It's the biggest mall in PA (actually the most shopping area of any mall in the country). They had a big Xbone setup in the middle of the floor in a very public area. Even though it had a prime location and 6-8 TV's showing off games (each with a console you could try), the Xbone setup was completely vacant of customers. Not even kids... I was amazed. Surely SOMEONE would be there playing free games. I'll check it again next weekend when I go to see Edge of Tomorrow, and see if they have a better result. But that example was pretty depressing.
stay off my turf nerd