E3 2014

spronk

FPS noob
i went to reddit meetup last year it was pretty cool lots of young chicks showing their assets some were even gonewild posters, lotta kids and dogs and BBQ and shit. good times, going again next weekend (june 14th). outside stuff like rape survivor forums, tumblr, and pinterest reddit probably has the highest female participation of any online site.

the wow midnight sales @ gamestop though are all sausage fests and neckbeards, i think the E3 theater though will skew younger since #consolepeasants and 6pm

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've tried dabbling in Reddit, but I don't like their message board layout. It's too much of a change from a standard forum layout. I find it difficult to find things.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Gamestops are already planning on opening early and staying open late during E3, something they've never done before.

I've tried dabbling in Reddit, but I don't like their message board layout. It's too much of a change from a standard forum layout. I find it difficult to find things.
I have the same problem w/ Reddit.

spronk

FPS noob
install RES
http://redditenhancementsuite.com/

does stuff like inline image expansion, forever-scrolling pages, a much nicer top nav bar, and a shit ton of other stuff i can't imagine using the site without.

reddit is shitty trying to follow a conversation since there are so many people and every topic is a thread that quickly disappears, but its awesome for quickly absorbing vast, vast, vast amounts of information. also important to find subreddits you like, like my favorite is local town one, /r/television and /r/movies and /r/science

and when you are feeling sad /r/aww with RES and view images clicked at the top is like... soul regenerating

its also absolutely insane how many chicks post naked on there

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
If I get a release date for Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition ill be happy.

Also Secret Poncho.

spronk

FPS noob
mass effect 4 gonna be unveiled at E3, just hope its not a xbone exclusive cuz that would SUUUUUUUUUUUCK almost as much as ME3

khorum

Murder Apologist
Looks like there's gonna be some kinda Mirror's Edge announcement too.

Hopefully it won't be too bad as under EA's F2P regime. Maybe $9.99 tops for alternate tattoos or something.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Updated OP with locations to watch or read liveblogs - Will update with more as i find them.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Mirror's Edge was a really fun game. The sequel has been in the "works" for years now though.

Column_sl

shitlord
Im hoping they let people into the Destiny beta after E3, there have already been some people playing.

Pretty much the only game I'm looking forward to atm

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Anyone still looking forward to The Last Guardian is just inflicting unnecessary pain upon themselves. Just forget about it and if it ever decides to resurface, be surprised. The whole development process of that game has been so fucked that what ever it is now, wasn't what it was when it was announced.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Updated OP with locations to watch or read liveblogs - Will update with more as i find them.
Any other E3 I would say the only answer was the Live Commentary over at Giant Bomb, but I dunno how things will go with Ryan Davis dead :\

spronk

FPS noob
i0hXUKfMZuU3V.gif