E3 2015

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why can't they just do an early access thing with No Man's Sky? Fuck, I want to play that game so bad!!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Is this CoD or Titanfall? I can't even tell.

That actually didn't look too bad, as someone that liked Titanfall.
It definitely borrowed heavy elements from Titanfall...

That bow and arrow looked fucking sweet though. Just saying.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This looks nothing like CoD to me though. You have powers ala Destiny it looks like. Robots and shit.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
never played ff7 is it good
Playing on PC or PS is a challenge as it hasn't held up. Remake might make it playable again.

Sounds like VII nor Shenmue are exclusive. If that's true, then the only things I cared about at this conference were the robot animal game and last guardian.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This looks nothing like CoD to me though. You have powers ala Destiny it looks like. Robots and shit.
It looks exactly like Titanfall with more weapons and killstreak bonuses instead of Titans.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Haven't played since MW1, but that looked kinda fun. This presentation is douchey as fuck though. And FF6,7,8,9,tactics are obviously the best.
I mean this is what should happen. It has been long enough that no one under the age of 20 even knows that series existed. And shit, with Lucasfilm / Disney getting back in to things in a big way just have them do arealMedal of Honor.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm craving a badass new WW2 shooter, CoD, Medal of Honor or whatever they wanna bring back.